What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - SK & Tyson - Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CC

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: SK & Tyson - Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1430

What best describes this incident ?: Piss poor RP & G7.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: SK and Tyson pulled up to TireNutz with the common 'hands up' phrase and mentality to which i was zip tied and blindfolded. I was then taken to the middle of nowhere to be killed and left.

To further explain, you can see in the first clip, i was minding my own business catching up with some Grove members when SK and Tyson pulled up and with little effort they took me because i had no means or reasons to react.

At the beginning of the second clip, you can hear Tyson sigh and say "what the fuck am i going to do with you" - This to me shows me that he had no plans to create a scenario and just wanted to be done with me. Within a few seconds of hearing him exit his car, you can hear him say "alright, have fun princess *stabs me* fuck the Vagos" To then get back into his car.

In essence that's what happened. Moving onto Team speak.

I called them both to TS with Tyson arriving straight away. Before i elaborate on what happened in TS, i just want to note that although i believe that Tyson is only admitting to his mistakes because i brought him to TS, he was still understanding and aware of the situation and showed accountability throughout the entire TS conversation, however i do not feel as if this was genuine and i will say at the end. SK however, i feel as if he wasn't even aware or acknowledging why i asked him to TS and showed no accountability for his actions.

So, in part 1 of the TS call after asking Tyson where was the role play, he immediately opened with admitting it was "short and sweet". He then says that there definitely could've been more in regards to executing me which i agree with. To then justifying it with "giving back what you gave us" Now, i don't think i could've gave much back personally being in the position i was in, not only that i wasn't even given a chance to. Tyson then said that Cainey executed Mark after speaking to him for 2 seconds the other day, suggesting that Tyson and SK's actions are 'fine' because another Vagos member done it to another Ballas member. I then ask him this question in saying if their actions are ok because of this other situation with Cainey and Mark, and Tyson then agrees with me.

I then speak with Tyson regarding this stigma surrounding 'hands up' and poor executions as i am aware that people are getting banned and staff are cracking down on it because i agree, it's shit role play. Tyson further agrees. Reiterating that he could've done more.

To his words, the situation was and i quote "it was a rush situation" because Tyson was hungry. A little further on admitting once again and this time saying that he "fucked up in that situation" stating again that he could've done more but because he was hungry they rushed it.

This is where SK joins TS and where i believe any sort of mutual understanding goes out the window.

Opening with the same question i asked Tyson, SK begins to act naive to what's just happened and says "we just hands you up". Trying to understand further on the actual role play of the situation, i ask him again to which he continues to think there was adequate amounts and good enough quality of role play involved to justify his actions. I go on to make SK aware of the previously mentioned stigma surrounding this whole mentality/ execution nonsense that gangs do and he disagrees with me. After confronting SK on the little to no role play, he responds saying that and i quote "the role play was done through tweedle" - I want to note that i haven't posted on tweedle at all today and the only previous interaction me and SK had was at Vanilla, 10 or so minutes prior? I believe here that SK is trying to say that because Vagos and Ballas are beefing on tweedle, that is enough to justify what he and Tyson done was ok.

Questioning why SK came into Vanilla, he admits that he saw us so that's why he entered VU. I say to him that in my opinion i saw that as him trying to instigate something, which he denies.

Avoiding my question again to him on where's the justification, he ask's me the reason for bringing them both to TS. Myself and Tyson then explain again that i believe there was little to no role play and even Tyson says to SK and i quote "obviously there needs to be more role play" before executing someone. SK's response to this is calling me hypocritical due to Cainey's actions, which i don't see the relevance here. SK states that because Cainey has done "way worse". You can see by my response regarding Cainey and Mark's situation i say "ok so, report him" because again i didn't quite understand why that had to do with the situation involving us 3. Tyson here even mentions to SK that this is a totally different topic.

This is where the TS comes to an end because SK believes i'm being 'petty'. We clearly can't see eye to eye and i felt as if we would've went around in circles so i decided to end it.

To come back to what i said near the beginning of this, i mentioned that i feel as if Tyson's response to everything wasn't genuine even though he was acting the way he was. SK also. The reason behind me saying this is that, shortly after they left me for dead, i would say within 10/15 minutes, they both grabbed Victoria and done the exact same thing to her. Little to no role play and executed swiftly.

To then conclude. Going off of my experience in all of this, it wasn't enjoyable and i believe that they both could've done so much more considering they know they outnumber Vagos currently. They didn't need to rush anything. Tyson could've gone to eat and SK could've dealt with it.

I will only be responding to staff as Tyson and SK had the chance to respond in Team Speak. I feel as if any response now is due to them having time to think, or reply directly to what's been said above.

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

I will provide the in game clips here below:

Part 1 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx5PtfMVHgmdB/pbwvnLkzSVmy?invite=cr-MSxlc1QsMTY2MTI4NjEs
Part 2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx6hmlJQ3FGJ7/VT8OcEybLs6c?invite=cr-MSw4Z2osMTY2MTI4NjEs

Team Speak:

Part 1 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx7RrAvbcRrdf/V5GJdHcBAHDG?invite=cr-MSw3Y3MsMTY2MTI4NjEs
Part 2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx8F3fy7qDeX0/Y3dipifpWAN9?invite=cr-MSxNRkwsMTY2MTI4NjEs
Part 3 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx8YHjiS-AO4s/ikfECDFWkIsz?invite=cr-MSx5cjksMTY2MTI4NjEs
Part 4 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/txnKH_Ev3t_GN/cUL3mLkvffT7?invite=cr-MSxrU04sMTY2MTI4NjEs

For context with the previous interaction with SK:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx3D7SL4yZL9Z/d1337AwHOCkg?invite=cr-MSw2b2gsMTY2MTI4NjEs

The link to any evidence below is just Part 1 of in game

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/tx5PtfMVHgmdB/pbwvnLkzSVmy?invite=cr-MSxlc1QsMTY2MTI4NjEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is a common issue nowadays where people report each other for poor RP whilst providing zero to no RP themselves.

I will give one reply and will not continue entertaining this unless staff tell me otherwise.

Timeline

I arrive at Vanilla Unicorn after spotting a yellow vehicle entering the area, I then spotted a few motorbikes parked outside the club. I walk inside as I was curious to see what was going on, I noticed that they (Vagos) were having some sort of meeting with the Fallen Angles so out of respect for the Fallen Angles I decided to wait outside until their RP scenario was done. I could have gone with the approach of going all guns blazing kicking down the door and telling them to put their hands up but decided not to as that is just not fun for anyone having said that I was also outnumbered so it was pointless.

I went to the garage to get my car out and then I was met with CC and Victoria aggressively telling me to leave and informing me that I am not welcomed around Vanilla Unicorn. They were under the impression that I messaged for backup where in all honesty I just took out my phone because I did not want to look like some creep and stand there looking at them. I quickly analyzed what the script was and decided to spare them but, on my way, out like I said above they were constantly violating me, so I then threatened to kill them if they carried on in which they did.

I have now left the scene and went back to turf giving them the chance to leave the area.

CC mentions how Vagos are clearly outnumbered yet despite acknowledging that, he and Victoria then proceed to stay within the radius of our territory in fact they came even closer standing out in the open at tire nutz across the road. I obviously felt disrespected because they clearly did not take us seriously the first time so I used my radio and got Tyson to get a car out and we aggressively arrived at tire nutz to tell CC to out his hands up and I know that CC was with Victoria however she was hiding in the back, so we had to leave the area quickly with CC to ensure nothing happens.

As far as the interaction went with CC himself, I was in another vehicle but there was a time where Tyson had crashed his car and CC fell out where I did spot them conversating with each other, so I just assumed that they were both giving good roleplay, purely from what I have seen from my perspective at the time.

I find it quite strange how you could have also spiced things up for us too, you continued to violate myself and Tyson, yet you had seemed to not have any sort of fear in your voice when you were in an obvious disadvantage knowing that your life was in danger. There is only so much we can say or do to the point where it may not be so fun for your side like you could easily have gone with the approach of trying to fight for your life but chose not to according to my understanding.

Yes, there could have potentially been better roleplay from our side but that is for Tyson to say as he had admitted that there definitely could have been improvements across the board as for TeamSpeak, I was under the impression that there was good RP from both sides before reviewing the whole situation after.

I must mention that after Tyson had stabbed CC, he was more focused in typing out an OOC sarcastic message talking about how Ballas provided “top notch” roleplay instead of roleplaying out his own injuries.

We then went into TeamSpeak in an attempt to understand where each party were coming from, but we did not end up seeing eye to eye.

Once we humiliated CC, left him stranded for mountain lions to scavenge his remains we then returned back to turf and on the way back we spotted Victoria who still decided to stay in the area disregarding everything that just happened moments before and still decided to stay after the TeamSpeak call we took CC’s advice and gave more roleplay to Victoria now but she sat there silent as a whistle until towards the end where she made fun of my London accent calling me a “plastic roadman” or something to which I laughed at.

Victoria eventually told me and Tyson to shush and we just gave up with her as she clearly was not interested in roleplaying with us so we did as much as we could to give her a better experience than CC however that unfortunately did not end up being an enjoyable experience on our side.

It seems as though we’re grasping at straws when in all honesty the situation could have definitely been better from both parties and I think blaming only one side is rather unfair, that’s just my take on the situation but I will of course allow staff to have their say on the matter.

Very well.

It is embarrassing that people who have been around for as long as all of you have,  are apparently not capable of providing proper rp or at least sort their issues out on ts properly. 

I believe everyone knows what went wrong here, so I will not start spoon feeding every detail to you. The situation at Vanilla Unicorn does not show too much context, however, it would not make  much of a difference in the outcome either way. 

Let´s start off with you @C_Coma
Your roleplay was not exactly up to standards either. You are being taken to most likely lose your life and you decide to trash talk them in the oh so common way the gangs do recently. I understand it is difficult to provide top quality yourself when you get nothing back, but it is not like you tried very hard either, did you? Considering the crashing and you clearly being hurt, there was nothing from your side. The same when you got stabbed. Nothing but a giggle. 
You are arguing that just because someone else does something, it´s not okay to do it yourself. You are absolutely right with that statement - keep to it yourself.

Now onto SK and Tyson
Even if there was anything prior to this situation, the generic pull up and hands up is not up to the standards of this server and it blows my mind that people don´t seem to get that into their heads. The sentence "someone else did it too" is literally something a preschooler would use as an excuse and not at all something I expect to hear from grown people. That one, considering the full context from the earlier situation is not available for me to judge on, I will leave at that. 

The execution however does not need any more context. It was poor and in no way, shape or form justifiable to be done in such a generic way.  You provided no roleplay whatsoever and it was clear that you just wanted rid of him in the fastest way possible. Unacceptable. 

Conclusion:

Cooper Coma - Please make sure you provide high quality rp yourself in any situation. Someone else not doing so, will not be seen as an excuse for you to ignore our server rules.

You will be receiving a warning for:
(C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

SK and Tyson - Please start providing high quality rp overall. Just because someone did something at some point, does not give you the right to do the same.

Both of you will be receiving a stern warning for:
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

On a side note @SK-
I very much hope you are not getting yourself involved in situations that concern Ballas, as you are, to my understanding not a part of their F6. If we see any gang trying to bypass the 25 members limit or being cheeky with getting around their fellow members being asleep, there will be bitter consequences for those involved. 

Alternative action taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back