What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 805,208 Mickey Woodruff - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemiBanana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 805,208 Mickey Woodruff

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2214

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2)- Exploting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Just before the 8 pm storm hit, Mr.Mickey decided to stab Mr.Ollie Bux, That was a rule break from Ollie's POV, but it's not the issue. The issue is what followed.
We all know that if you're cuffed before the storm hits, you will be uncuffed, and you need to stay in that scenario and wait to be cuffed again. As you will see in the picture below, Mr.Woodruff was in cuffs and was about to be processed for GBH w Intent all IC; of course, I didn't pay attention to the screaming of rule break and threatening from Mr.Bux as it wasn't my place to step in. The server restarted, and low and behold, Mr.Woodruff is out of handcuffs and antagonizing people again by going around on a bike in the area he was just arrested in to get a reaction. From MY POV, this was a very confusing but clear case of C2.2 because there is no way he was let go after stabbing someone in front of 2 officers. I believe I went out of roleplay a bit.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_FcBZ21DAU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I would like to add from my personal experience with M Woodruff. Me being Ollie Bux. To be honest I was annoyed with the guy and shouldn't have said It was a government issue as I was lucky enough to come back from a ban not long ago but I was upset and annoyed as we were all messing around before storm as It's a normal location to store your vehicle and out of nowhere I was stabbed by a guy who shouldn't have been there in the first place. I will admit to saying it was a government issue and on my part I do apologize but this guy has been harassing me and my friends for the last 4 days however I was not the one to mention deportation. I can say with upmost confidence that this was the first time incident that I have ever stated its a government issue and if a punishment is given so be it. However I would like to further this report as from this incident I believe M Woodruff not only broke RDM but NLR. He is often down at MRPD and it isn't the first time he has done something stupid like this. I did dump him a few days before and he came back after me like he always does but none the less it does not excuse my mistake of letting my frustration get the better of me. Although I admit I shouldn't have said I personally don't think it's as bad as saying ''that guy broke NLR and he just RDMd me'' either way I apologize. If an admin could check logs that would be great. I do apologize for how badly I acted in the situation. Ollie 

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @SemiBanana

So looking over the video the first 5 minutes of the video is just running around and messing about outside MRPS with a few people then you watching others attack each other as you was stuck to someone. One thing I'll mention that you was talked to recently about is the soundboard. Yes it's not an issue to use one to enhance roleplay in a sense, Over use for no reason could be seen as you trolling or trying to disrupt roleplay ect. Just be more mindful of this moving forward.

One way to fix it is to get someone to cuff the player in front however if that doesn't work simply relog yourself or that player and it will sort it, Just be more careful with Shift + G when someone isn't in cuffs after being tackled. 

So moving into the report, Few points I'll make before the conclusion. During the video after @OllieRwas stabbed a few things was mentioned such as Ollie referring to "This is now a government issue, I dumped you a few days ago". Regardless if you believe a rule has been broken in no way shape nor form is it allowed to break character and even threaten to report as what was done here. I'd expect a bit more from yourself Ollie as you haven't long returned. 

In the video from yourself James, During the roleplay with Ollie prior to your video being edited and it coming back into focus after restart you was trying to get Ollie to message you in discord in relation to the other player breaking a rule. Not to sure why you believed this would of been a good thing to do as a whole however if another player believes a player has broken a rule that isn't something for you to try and jump in on, Given that the situation that Ollie mentioned I'd assume you was never present for so you have no idea over what happened nor what lead up to this stabbing, However as an officer you can deal with the offense. 

You then mention after the video coming back in that "He will be delt with" Meaning in this context you was going to report the player anyway and you was telling Ollie this within RP. When you see the player running off after Ollie telling you, You did try and find out why they we're running out of cuffs and more so said that they we're in cuffs and asked how he got free. Moving on from that you then say "You will be dealing with the consequences".

Whilst yes its frustrating when a player breaks a rule on you, You are in no way allowed to break server rules yourself James. You have threatened to report a player and broke character yourself by the above and even mentioning keybinds to try and get another player to ragdoll. 

Moving onto Mickey in this situation, I'd say this isn't exploiting as yes they we're out of cuffs after a restart they we're ment to finish up the roleplay after they returned, So this falls under our common sense rule over exploiting in this case. I'll pop the conclusion below for some easier reading.

Name: James Smith
Rule: G2.3, C1.14
Action: 1 day ban following the FBS

Name: Ollie Bux
Rule: G2.3, C1.14
Action: Warning

Name: Mickey Woodruff
Rule: C1.7
Action: 1 day ban following the FBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back