What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Kioxity - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioxity

Unban Appeal for Kioxity 

In-game Name: kai mclover

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199247788112

Ban ID: !!rpuk9145!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: because i needed to do something serious for my family because theres a lot of stuff going on and i wanted to stay but i had to go off during that roleplay scene

Why should we unban you ?: because i should be given another chance but i would do it again but im sorry of what ive done at the time i hope you give me a 2nd chance because i like this server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you've provided the same amount of effort as your last appeal that is close to none. 

If you won't take the appeals process serious why would we consider unbanning you, As it's clear you aren't putting in any effort when making the appeals. Until you are going to put effort in and take the appeals process more serious we won't entertain the appeal.

As mentioned in your last appeal you will also receive another one month cooldown and after that time when you are willing to do the above you can make a new appeal. You may appeal again on or after September 9th 2022.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back