What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - SkinnedRat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Cooper

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for SkinnedRat 

In-game Name: Dylan Harris

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199096974040

Ban ID: !!rpuk9688!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I transferred money between my accounts, I understand my mistake and below I will state why I wish to be banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day/night to look at my unban request.
I was banned for transferring money between accounts on rpuk. I now understand my mistake and deeply regret my actions. I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time of transferring money. My reasoning for why I wish to be unbanned is because I take RP seriously and this was just a really bad mistake on my side. I have been playing on the server for quite a few months now and haven't got banned. This was just one huge mistake that I deeply regret and apologize for. I enjoyed playing on this server as I have made lots of friends playing as Dylan Harris, this server has also given me a chance to socialize with people from around the whole world, I overall enjoyed playing on this server and I wish to have a second chance to play it. If were given a second chance to play on the server again it will not go to waste, by this I mean that I will follow the rules and not make the stupid mistake of transferring money again. I have made around 100k from transferring money and wish it to be removed from Dylan Harris's bank account because I know how this can affect the economic state of RPUK, Although this was a huge mistake I wish to play as Dylan Harris on the server again. Although I got banned I respect the staff that works for RPUK, I can tell the staff work hard on making sure the server runs smoothly which I respect highly as it gives people the opportunity to play on a good server that actually works well. I honestly don't know what else to say and can only apologize for my huge mistake, I hope that you can give me the opportunity to have a second chance to play the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there.

Were you aware of it being a rulebreak? Why did you do it in the first place? 

No i wasnt aware of it being a rule break. I simply did it to make a bit of extra cash which i regret now.

I understand now thank it is common sense not to transfer money between characters but at the time i was getting frustrated as i kept getting robbed, this is not an excuse as i know it is wrong transfering money either way. since i have gotten banned i have took the time to look at the rules of the server. I now have a solid understanding of how to play the server in the correct mannor.

Since you have bumped your appeal it will now be locked for three days. I see you put that you have read the appeals process and rules, I would suggest going and having a look over them. 

Once your appeal gets unlocked can you please explain why you didn't follow the appeal process and bump your appeal? 

Hello Staff, At the time I honestly didn't know adding a comment on my own post was considered bumping my appeal. I was simply trying to give you guys extra information so it would save you guys from asking unnecessary questions which I could have already answered for you guys. What I was thinking was that if I didn't add that additional comment on my unban request this would be wasting your time, what I mean by this is that once I added that additional comment it may have added extra information which you guys had questions about. I now understand that this is wrong and this was just what I was thinking at the time. I apologize for bumping my appeal although like I said earlier I honestly didn't realize that this was wrong, bumping my appeal was not my intention. The second post that I put up was additional information for the first post, Again I honestly didn't know this was classified as bumping my appeal. When I mentioned I had read the rules I meant the RP rules, I didn't realize at the time that there were community rules, Now I know about these rules and took the time to read over them as Stuart recommended I do. Since I have read the rules I understand that it's common sense not to bump my appeal, This is something i regret and appologize for. Again I was just doing this so you guys would have a better understanding of my unban request and had no intention of bumping my appeal. I honestly thought adding that comment would make it a bit easier for you guys to understand what is going on. I am sorry for the inconvenience and can only hope to be forgiven for my mistake, I can guarantee you guys that this won't happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet again not reading the rules.

Why on earth should I even continue on with this appeal given that you clearly cannot follow or read the most basic of rules?

You're meant to be proving yourself to us in this appeal that it's worthwhile unbanning you but all you've done thus far is the opposite. 

Convince us.

Hello, On 10/8/2022 I said that I had read the rules, In my previous post, I explain that on 10/8/2022 I had only read the RP rules. Since my unban request got suspended I now know about the community rules and the 14/8/2022 took the time to read them as Stuart recommended. Since I read the RP and community rules on 14/8/2022 I now understand them and know how selfish and wrong it was to bump my post. I apologize for this and can ensure you that this won't happen again. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused as I honestly enjoy this server and respect the roles of the staff that help run the server. I know this is going to be hard to give me a second chance but I have read the rules of the server and understand them. Again I can assure you something like this won't happen again. After I have read the rules I can now interact with the server correctly. I hope to join the city again and understand what I have done. I accept the consequences that it will take to get back into the city. I agree for Dylan Harris to get a complete wipe as long as it gives me a second chance to join the server, I understand this decision is completely up to you. I hope I have convinced you that I am suitable to join the server again. As of today (17/8/2022) I can follow the rules and can only hope to be part of this great community again.

Explain to us why you broke the rules you did to get you here?

Looking over your first few responses it's clear you didn't read the rules but do state when thinking about the rule you broke that it was common sense. So with a rule like this how could we be sure you won't simply do the same again? 

Hello sorry for the late response, I broke the rules in the first place because I was tired of getting robbed, This is not an excuse for my actions. Because transferring money is wrong overall. I understand my mistake and how stupid I was being at the time, since I have read the rules realized this is just a part of roleplay. I do apologize for my mistake. I enjoyed playing in the city and I can assure you that I wont make a mistake like this again.

how could we be sure you won't simply do the same again? 
I know it's hard to believe me when I say this won't happen again, Since the ban, I have read over all the rules and now have a much better understanding of how to roleplay and the rules of this great server. If I was given a second chance to play the server it honestly wouldn't go to waste. I want to be apart of this great community whilst further growing my character. It would be a great dissapointment if this got denied as i just want to RP in this great city. Thank you for your time.

Can you please quote the rule you have broken and in your own words explain why you believe we have such a rule in place. 

In relation to bans of these nature in your case as you only have one character it will receive a full character wipe as a condition for an unban, This means all money, Vehicles, Inventory ect will be removed. Do you agree to this? 

The rule I broke was transferring money between characters, I believe this rule is in place as it protects the economy of rpuk safe from economic ruin and makes this roleplay more serious about a character's economic state, this is what makes this server great. I know what I did was wrong and completely agree that my character should be wiped as I think this is the right decision. Like I said earlier if were given a second chance this would not go to waste and I can assure you I won't make a stupid mistake like this again. Thank you for reading!

No problem, I've gone ahead and requested a full wipe on your character. Please note this will take a bit of time to be completed however we will let you know when this has been done. 

In relation to the rules, Have you taken the time to read the GTA and Community roles overall? 

Yes mate, I have read the RP rules and the community rules like you recommend I do and now have a solid understanding of them. Thank you for taking the time out of your days/nights to help solve this problem. I think wiping my character is the correct thing to do and since I have read the rules of the server I want to make my money correctly and grow my character on this great server. Again thank you for your help it is much appreciated!

The wipe has now been completed. I'll go ahead and give you another chance and hold you to your word that it won't happen again, It is good to be up to date with the rules so you are aware of them now moving forward. Please don't let us down and I do hope not to see you return to the appeals section. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Unbanned! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back