What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - N/A - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calven404

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gilly Bilmour

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1644

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At roughly around 16:44 today i was driving in my taxi when a taxi dispatched came in about someone being robbed in the direction i was traveling apon arriving at the lumber yard there was an Itali GTO ordering me to get out the Vehical and put my hands up as i had a gun pointed to my head wich i complied with they told me to drop everything so i did when they were collecting my stuff i saw the oppertunity to steal there Itali GTO and did so aswell as the person with the weapon got into the passenger seat and the owner of the car locked it with me and him inside.

I was driving towards the city trying to make conversation with the criminal and i had a plan of dumping the car in the oceon where we both wouldve died but i thought against doing this and went to PD and asked for some assistance apon speaking to the first police officer he was in the car then i made a lap around the area and looking in the car he had Logged off wich i assume was so he didnt get caught with his weapon on him

I never got his ID as i didnt think he would combat log but the time frame between 16:44 and 1700 is the time he logged out if i have done my maths correctly from the video footage i last seen him at 16:50 so around that area he was still in the car.

I tried asking the freind of him in OOC if he could come to ts incase his game crashed or whatever got no response aswell he didnt put anything in the chat aswell saying his head popped

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuOFQaBD9o

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Paul McSauce

Without any clear evidence with ID there is not much I can do with this report.
If you are unable to produce any such evidence I will have to close this report.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Hello Mystix I was advised but 2 staff members to put the report up and try give the best time of when he head popped apon speaking with staff they had told me that a person logged out at around 16:50 if there is anyway to find it where he logged out and if it was within g MRPD and legion area it will be the guy in the car 

Hello again @Paul McSauce

Due to the amount of player logging out around that time I am unable to pinpoint the exact player you are wanting to report.
For that reason I will have to close the report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back