What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lantern Macleod

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gerry Baldwin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2040

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Fail driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At time stated, I was driving back towards the city after dropping a customer off. As I approached near the city limits, a black Subaru Impreza, VRM HSBP 336, attempted to crach into me head on from the opposing carriageway, it was followed by 2 motorcycles. I stopped to make sure the driver was ok in the Impreza, I moved around one of the motorcycles and was immediatley rammed by the Impreza. No communication from any driver, or threats or directions. I attempted to avoid the vehicles and shots were fired. A short pursuit ensued, my vehicle was disabled due to being rammed several times by the Impreza, I was told to get out my taxi and immediatley shot dead. I was then removed from the taxi into the Impreza and taken to a beach where my body was placed inside a pickup truck and driven into the sea. I'm unsure if this was a random attack or targetted as I was streaming on Twitch at the time. My stream link is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1561845429, for time stamping, the stream started at 1802 hours.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/rQzkqwEY1ro

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The link to the unedited file.  The stream VOD link is in the report if required. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have watched the video, the communication was clear, he was told several times by myself and another player to stop the vehicle, he could see the gun pointed at him and failed to value his life, ignored all communication and failed to stop and then complained that it was bad RP, recroded it? and then posted it,  when it clearly shows he failed to comply, he was told to get out the vehicle and he had a gun pointed at him, thats why shots didnt go off straight away and time was given to see if he would comply, this is nonsense.

if he would have complied to the initiation of Roleplay, then the quality would of increased over the prolonged duration of that roleplay, it was him who has cut this short by not getting out of the vehicle with a gun to his head and clear instructions

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched this video and have come to the conclusion that the quality of Roleplay provided here is terrible. Prior to any RP, Bundy Jenkins you have decided to smash into the taxi and then shoot at the taxi with no RP what so ever, thus breaking the rule of RDM, you have then continued to chase the taxi down and shot out the tires.

Due to this you will receive the below:

Action1 Day Ban

CharID: 37668

Rule: (G1.2) Random Death Match

As for Lee Jenkins you have then sat in front of the taxi on your bike, given a few commands with little to no time for the taxi driver to comply and then shot him, this is RDM, once again you will receive the following:

Action: 1 Week Ban

CharID: 11942

Rule: (G1.2) Random Death Match

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back