What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - OwenReadshaw_Unbannn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for OwenReadshaw_Unbannn 

In-game Name: Owen Readshaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199151185952

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: A while back I was 1.6ed for saying certain things about a staff member. Taking everything into consideration I’ve realised how immature I was being at the time, and it makes me feel very stupid and guilty about what I said. Things like that should never have even crossed my mind let alone voicing them and letting other people know.

Why should we unban you ?:

Over the the 2 years I have played the server I have never once been banned on RPUK this is because I have never been stupid enough to do what I have done now I feel heavily ashamed of what I have done and hopefully my ban record can give me some crediility for not being as immature as you may think I am because this on my part is disgraceful. In the time I have had while I have been banned, I feel as if I have matured a lot and it made me have a different perspective on a lot of things. My immaturity was displayed for everyone to see and quite frankly it was very embarrassing. I must say sorry to Stavik about what I said and just hope he can forgive me because what was said shouldn’t have been and it could’ve caused bigger problems than just a ban, so I hope you are also alright. I must say I do miss the RPUK community and all of the fun I had on it. My RP was always at a good standard and was never brought up on it. A lot of good times over the past 2 years have happened on RPUK and it would be a big shame if this came to an end right now.

The RPUK server is the best server out and the RP on it is the highest standard you will get. I don’t want this to be the end of the line for me as it would be a shame. As I stated before I want to experience this and I don’t want a silly mistake to ruin it for me. If you do allow me to come back to the server I plan to carry on RPing to high standard as I did before and experience some of the new changes that would have been implemented by then. New Characters may be an option for me aswell as it would allow me to dive into other areas of RP.

I want to carry on all the good times I have had on the server and experience some more if you would allow me and try rebuild bridges and trust with staff. This isn’t me, never in my life I have I said such ridiculous things and if I could back and change it I would 100%

Once again I must apologise to stavik for how my comment may have made him feel

Owen

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you was told in the last appeal you made, Same answer stands. Nope. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back