What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jonny Moonie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece Dunn

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Reece Dun

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jonny Moonie

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Yesterday me and other members from 229 went down towards Vagos turf in order to try and set up a meet with them as we believed one of their members could be involved in stealing assets from members of 229. As we got down to Vagos turf we saw one heli that what it looked like had just ascended from the ground, thinking nothing more of it we went around Vagos turf to see if we were able to see any members we could talk to in order to try and get their leader Rikka down to have a meeting with. Whilst this occured in the background me and other members decided it could be good to position ourselves on vantage points incase our meeting with Vagos were to go south, this lead to me deciding I were to position myself on "Acko roof" as it gives a good view on both the Atomic workshop and down towards the top parking lot within the Vagos turf. During this time we never showed or "flashed" any sort of weaponry towards any Vagos member or other people in general as we didn't come down asking for a shootout, rather try and get some sort of confirmation whether our suspicions were true or false. However, as I came to jumping up on the very top of the roof a member of Vagos (Being Jonny Monnie) appeared out of cover and shot me without me having shown any threat towards him or any other Vagos members (I was not showing any weapon and simply me climbing a roof does not warrant someone shooting me).

After I had been shot you can hear Moonie call out on his radio that "1 was dead" which lead to the rest of the Vagos appearing out of cover and starting a full on shootout with the rest of 229, having the foundation of that shootout being built on a clear case of RDM. Now I want to make clear I do not blame the other members of the Vagos for thinking a shootout had appeared as they were not aware of what lead to me being shot in the first place. Though I believe that there was no justification behind straight KOS'ing me for climbing up on a roof.

I have linked a POV from another member within 229 where you can hear the confusion as he realizes we were being fired upon as we hadn't exhanged a single word nor shown any threat towards any member of the Vagos prior to the shootout. In this clip you can also hear how the leader of 229 says he is going to call Rikka in order to set up the meeting as they thought we had gotten into position and was unaware that one of the members (being me) had just been gunned down. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqdCWpLZHHY

What makes the reason behind the shooting to me even more questionable is that when speaking to a member of the Vagos they didn't seem expect a shootout to occur either and was expecing us to come down for a meeting, which was the whole point of us from 229 going down to Vagos turf. - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970023886823501885/1046817972594942033/image.png

I'd like to state for any staff reviewing this that the reason this report is being put up almost a day after the incident occured is due to me having to log off after the situation as I had work in the morning and didn't have the time to put anything up related to the situation until I came back from work today.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH5GQGg_wXA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @Reece Dunn

Given the evidence and the lack of any kind of hostility prior to you being shot, I think it is fairly clear that the user was pre-emptive in shooting you, and should know for himself that shooting without engaging in any prior roleplay is straight up RDM, especially given his previous history.

Given this, following the FBS the following action will be taken:

32190 | 7 Day Ban | G1.2

Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back