What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jaffa, 229 & Marabunta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jaffa, 229 & Marabunta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2159

What best describes this incident ?: META - TEAMING

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

8/12/22, Jaffa 229 was scammed for a container by an UNKNOWN player.

27/12/22 UNKNOWN player is featured in a video by Marabunta as a member of the Cutlass and is referred to as "Eazy E" in the clip.

2:20 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IW1PUzgb1A&t=140s

28/12/22 Jaffa 229 affiliates that UNKNOWN player as a Cutlass member by coincidence without providing any Roleplay evidence to support their claims.

https://youtu.be/5YQJMAlA9y4

It's important to know that's the whole reason for 229's issue.

05/01/22 Marabunta tries to pass me to 229 with me zip tied.
https://youtu.be/QEQEYj2gM94

06/01/22 at 20:45 - Cutlass pushes Marabunta and downs two. We wait around for more Marabunta to show. At this moment, "Jaffa 229" called "Kash" about the scam again.

We arrive at PDM and the surrounding area at 21:15, hoping to find a 229 member.
We spot a 229 truck and chase it around Seoul before it starts shooting and we attempt to demobilise it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtmHDipJmeY

The vehicle flees, but we are approached by a masked man on a bike, who we later learn is Padrino.
It resulted in us taking him to a Dodgey Doctor a couple of miles outside of the city and dumping him.

I'd like to point out that not many of the 229 members appeared to be awake at the time. But a lot seem to have logged on shortly after.

21:50 We decide to push Mara again, spotting them in the shop and attempting to remove one from the water tower. SMG shots were fired at us while attempting to climb the tower.
Surrounding the Marabunta turf Cutlass's "Vince" receives a random text from Marabunta's Tay who was hiding a short moment later 229 arrive and start shooting, a lot in none Gang coloured vehicles so it was difficult to differentiate exactly who they were.

Once we are downed Marabunta decides to come out of hiding and picks up our bodies along with 229.

[7:45 mins]
https://youtu.be/035c0cakUX4

Not only have 229 issues originated from the information I believe to be meta-gamed I also think the evidence shows 229 and Marabunta came together with the common goal of eliminating us.

team
verb - come together as a team to achieve a common goal.

How many coincidences must occur before it stops being a coincidence?

Is it a coincidence that Jaffa is scammed by an UNKNOWN player and 3 weeks later only the day after Marabunta's video featuring said player is published that he connects it to Cutlass?

Is it a coincidence that "Kina" 229 refers to the player as "Eazy E" when asked in the Discord chat, as it does in the Marabunta video?
B8jOmfS.png

CGw4RI2.png

Is it a coincidence that as we push Marabunta, the shooting stops, we get a text, and then 229 pull-up shoots shortly after?

Is it a coincidence that Marabunta felt secure enough to emerge once 229 took us out and began collecting bodies beside them?

Is it a coincidence that members of 229 had several IDs that were so near to one another that it appeared they had received an OOC game alert?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, 
This was spoken out via discord with admins. 

You were right we were in the shop and I texted vince to try bait you guys inside. Since 2 mins beforehand he called me to ask if we were going to come outside. 

it was a coincidence that 229 showed up at that point and you know this already. 

never once have Marabunta and 229 given info on you guys where abouts to each other. 

if you start trouble with a gang they’re going to come after you. Bad timing that it was on our turf during our beef. That however is not something we could control.  

Also just to to add, 

not a single marabunta shot once we realise 229 had swarmed 

This whole report is literally nothing but a big joke and sort of feels like a revenge report because you didn't like the outcome of the talk you had on discord. Everything was already explained to you in that call so It genuinely makes me laugh as to why you even put this up, I don't know maybe you want some attention? 

A little needed advice for you and your gang's RP storyline, don't start shit with gangs when you CLEARLY cannot handle it. 

I'm not sure what you expect from this report but maybe you put it up to give everyone a good laugh, appreciate it if that was the case.

Anyways, good luck with your book and I won't be replying anymore. 

Hello there kash, this is the only thing i will say about this report as this entire report is a complete joke.

Like i stated in the messages above to Adam "no one knows that in city

i will repeat what i said to you very clearly so you can re-read what is said
"this started before the vids even came out"

Like we both know kash , 229 came down to the arcade to do offer some business about weapons, Jaffa (the guy who got scammed) believed the guy who seen him into the arcade was the guy who scammed him about 2 months ago. 
We decide to come down the arcade again to question you guys about it , only for the guy Jaffa originally suspected of scamming him , aiming his gun at jaffa from across the arcade twice , leading to an eventual gun fight. This gun fight has now caused tension between 229 and cutlass , resulting in another 2 gun fights after.

In rp , if the guy Jaffa suspected was or wasn't the actual scammer is not our problem, if we have a suspicious on you , then we will suspect you , the events happened that night has caused and chain reaction that you clearly cant handle.

If you can please post a clip of any 229 member saying in city that the person who scammed them was called easy-e that would be amazing. But as no 229 member has said this or even will say this in city , this entire claim is truly a waste of time for staff to even look into.

i will not comment on the other part of the report as i will leave that to another 229 member to reply on, but i wanted to come here to clear my name as you have taken my messages out of context when it clearly says no one knows in city and no one has used any information in city about easy e being the scammer.

I will only reply to staff from this point.

Yes Cash, this entire situation is a "coincidence" 

We literally spoke on discord for probably an hour last night going back and forth explaining both parts and going over the whole "teaming" aspect. 

229 and Marabunta have no alliance of any sort. We are "enemies" and are probably the two groups that are least likely to form an alliance. You instigated 229, then less than a hour after decide to go to Marabunta. 229 came from my knowledge because you were posting pictures on our turf and they probably wanted payback? Staff can check all my members phone records and nobody from 229 was contacted. You did a mistake and it backlashed on you. And how does @Steve Wittenberryasking you and Gekz if you have "problems" with 229 correlate to teaming? He never got 229 involved or "passed" you to them.

And how would US picking up bodies that are laying on OUR turf be teaming? You are our enemy, and incapacitated on our turf. Why would we just let you lay there?

This entire report seems like a far reach to get someone banned. Also, bringing up stuff that doesn't really fit in the report like the entire container thing just makes the report confusing. Are Marabunta getting reported for that as well or??

Im surprised to see myself here tbh. Ive taken a very laid back approach to the server since I came back. I am surprised this report has been put up and seems to me like a revenge report due to an RP issue. I have spoke about said situation in a discord liason with 4 staff present 2 of which were Liam and Sammy (I cant remember the other 2 my bad). 

I was scammed like a month or so ago. i had spent over 3 weeks hunting Rose Hill (the orange gang) because the guy had orange shorts. Then Knox came back so I spoke to Edwago from there and he got them all together and after working it out with them Jaffa was satisfied it was not Knox or Rose Hill so i just left it alone.

The situation started with 229 going down to the Arcade to sell guns to Cutlass and build a relationship. Upon being lead in I noticed a guy who walked me in looked like a guy who scammed me earlier in the month. KC sat and spoke to Kash and offered him deals and we left. After it had all finished up Me and Tedd start and watched back the body cam of us holding up the guy who scammed us and it looked like him and sounded like him to us. We went back to the arcade to talk with the guy when Kash came up to talk to me a guy pointed a gun at me and a gunfight between 229 and Cutlass broke out. During this fight a cutlass member holding the door started shit talking Tedd saying he robbed him before blacked out so no matter what now we have a issue due to what that gang member said. Since then we have tried many times to give Kash ways out of it and if had even tried to give us any RP apart from "Suck you mum pussio" on the phone everytime his boys are around then i dont know what else to do with them.

I didnt even know if this person was 100 per cent him but i wanted a talk and it sounded like him so i asked for money or something to be worked (At this time the guy who scammed was perma banned and i had indeed got the wrong guy but i did not know this until a liason the other day that Liam and Sammy were in). As for what Kina said on discord that says we watched the clip of our body cam (I can stream it to a staff member as it worked on discord but the medal clip has been deleted long before the situation happened with Cutlass). It does not once mention the Mara video and has nothing to do with the video he was just explaining who the guy was. Im very confused how i could have meta gamed and got the complete wrong guy makes no sense to me what so ever. This whole report seems like a revenge report to me over 2 situations that havent gone the way he wanted.

As for the second situation I was in the first car into Mara turf. We heard no gunshots and saw no Marabunta. All we saw is Cutlass up on a hill doing nothing but driving on a hill. The whole teaming aspect is a joke in itself as we have robbed Mara blacked out for the past month and they even know its us so why would we "team" when we clearly have issues with each other. Marabunta tried to pick up bodies at the end of the fight and 229 told them multiple times not too and talk them to get off the bodies in a hostile way. Also the whole situation started because Cutlass decided less than 30 mins before to shoot at KC in his car as he was heading back to turf and we were all on turf waiting to see what was happening as they were at Triads clothing circling. We did not log on for it they just didnt push far enough in to see us.

In conclusion I dont see how I could have meta gamed and then identifed the complete wrong person that scammed me and the original guy was been banned for a while before this situation happened at the arcade. I had barely spoke to Cutlass at this point and had no issues with them. This makes very little sense to me. Im very confused by this whole report and this whole report seems like a revenge report over 2 situations that havent gone the way he wanted.

Right, so after the discord liaison with myself and Issak, along with stavik and him explaining the reasons and the basis for us shooting you at mara turf, and what feels like we cleared up the whole situation you have chosen to report.

That is fine, I will explain again the reasoning for you being shot at at mara turf,

I was driving in my Sandking SWB down past the triads turf, I drove past members of cutlass and my tires were shot at after a little chase probably lasting 20 seconds, nothing was said to me at the time and my tires were shot out, my character assumed that this was from the previous RP encounters that we had. KC drove down towards the 229 turf and the cars that were chasing pulled away. You then appeared to stay in and around 229 area, driving around the clothing store at the top of the street.

You then left this area and as shown on tweedle you had already been present at marabunta turf earlier that day, we grouped together in order to show force against the person(s) that had attacked us, not only in the city itself but on our own turf and also the leader of the group.

team
verb - come together as a team to achieve a common goal.

No contact was made with marabunta before or after the fight, the only way in RP that we spoke to them was through being next to them, teaming in my opinion is something that is premeditated and planned, not something that has happened because of the actions cutlass took in RP, remember you decided to come down to our turf, shoot one of us and then head back towards marabuntas turf. Ultimately you made a mistake in RP and paid the price, which now feels as if you have taken this to a report because of that.

It was because of these actions and these actions alone that the shootout with you on Marabunta turf happened, we checked the arcade and found no one there we checked in and around mirror park where we know you own houses and found no one. One of us then checked marabunta turf and saw a large amount of cutlass there, without hesitation the rest of 229 pulled up and performed a "suprise" attack and a gunfight broke out between cutlass and 229, which you ultimately lost. The reasons for this directly correlate to the RP that day, you shot at myself, at 229 turf. Expect a reaction, the reaction was quick and I believe came as a shock to you and the rest of cutlass, as all good attacks should.

When we pulled up there was no shots being fired at the time, and after the fight the marabunta that attempted to grab some cutlass bodies were told not to.

You were found easily due to you blasting it all over tweedle as to where you were, and the basis to why you were shot is because you shot at a 229 member less than 30 minutes before.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now moving on to the accused metagaming - again we have also spent an hour + talking about this in a liason with staff present, hank summers, liam, sammy and one other I believe.

Jaffa was scammed around a month ago for a container, the guy was wearing some orange shorts and got away from Jaffa and the others present at the time.

Because of the orange shorts Jaffa as stated spent time hunting the Rosehill/bank people in order to ascertain the identity of the person that scammed him, along with knox when they came around, they devised through RP that it was neither group. This left Jaffa with more knowledge and ruled out the orange shorts, however still did not know who the person was.

229 had spent the day talking and going to gang turfs in order to set up weapon deals and or narcotic supply chains, we had spoken to 4 other groups that day before yourself.

We came down to the cutlass turf and spoke to you about some weapon deals and if you were interested, you stated that you were and that you would need sometime to get the money together, we left.

As we were leaving Jaffa and Ted who were involved in the original scamming incident both came to me and stated that a person in there looks and sounds familiar to the person that scammed us a month ago. We came back down for a conversation and this lead to a gunfight as a person was waving a gun in Jaffa's face, whilst this gun-fight had broken out one of your members screamed that he robbed ted and that it was him who did it. 

You stated in the liaison that we have got the wrong person in RP and therefore we have watched the marabunta video in order to figure out that its cutlass?

The reasons for cutlass being suspected is due to RP reasons and RP only, we suspect a guy that is in cutlass at the time for scamming us, since the liaison you have stated that its not this person, however in RP our suspicions and evidence points to that person and is the reason that the storyline is being followed.

We have given you many ways out in RP and the only valid RP you have provided was "its not us we are not paying you". You then offered to pay us 2 million which is more than we had asked and came down to the turf and attempted to pay in your roleplay Crypto "bean-coin" in which I quite enjoyed, other than that you have just said "suck your mum" and called us "pussios".

And also was talking very much talking as if i was breaking the rules whilst in game, saying we have forced this on you and that you can't prove otherwise. We is potentially why you haven't enjoyed the Roleplay as the way you're going about things seems more ruleplay.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/PL3UNDTov_tGq/d133782vlQqr?invite=cr-MSxQZXYsMjM4Mzg5MTks

This was the day after we spoke about this "metagaming" in discord, so 05/01/2023.

Explain to me why on earth would we come and offer you guns if we had gained OOC knowledge that it was cutlass that scammed us? Why would we have not come straight in and accused you or not done the whole RP scenario of the gun talks in the first place.

Not only that we have also persued the wrong person in RP, and still in RP assume that its him.

The marabunta video came out after our conversations at the Arcade, or at least to my knowledge - I haven't watched the video.

From the screenshots that you have sent.

The person is referring to a clip that was from the original scam showing Jaffa's POV he is simply stating that the reason in RP this was followed was the person looks familiar to the person that scammed him, and no OOC information was used, when we came to the Arcade Jaffa noticed this and that is why the RP storyline was followed.

I'd like you to provide evidence of us ever stating that it was "easy-e" and even mentioning "easy-e" in the server, as for me and the rest of 229 don't have close relationships with cutlass or know many peoples names, including the person that scammed us.

No mention of any Marabunta video was made by Kina in those screenshots?

The reasons for cutlass being suspected is due to RP reasons and RP only, we suspect a guy that is in cutlass at the time for scamming us, since the liason you have stated that its not this person, however in RP our suspicions and evidence points to that person and is the reason that the storyline is being followed.

Now I feel like and I am sure some others would agree that, both liasons that have taken place have been after a situation that cutlass lost in RP, the liason that we had about this accused metagaming was 4 days ago - and you were told by staff to post the report if you didn't feel satisfied, and it has taken you 4 days to do so? Since the liason 229 and cutlass have not really had any RP until the gunfight at mara.

After this we had another liason, in which myself Issak and stavik were all present and for myself I would say came to a conclusion that it was not teaming.

It feels to me as if this has been posted due to you losing the situation rather than than the accused "rulebreaks", as if this was such a priority to yourself they would have been posted when we had the liason, 4 days ago.

image.png

If this was such a large issue for yourself in which all potential rulebreaks are on the server as we would hate for it to become a cess-pit of almost lawless RDM and Metagaming or exploiting, then why post it 4 days after the liason, also considering that the liason took place almost 3 days after the initial situation started?

I will leave you with this has happened because of RP, we suspect that a person from cutlass, was the person that scammed us, this was found out when we came down to the turf to potentially sell weapons and the person was noticed by Jaffa and Ted, and they noticed a person that looks very familiar to the person that scammed them, in which the roleplay storyline was continued with cutlass.

Nothing to do with a "marabunta video".

Thanks.

I also want to say that you've opened fire on my car with no attempt to speak to me or get me to pull over.

"let it off on his car because hes getting away"

RDM, you haven't engaged in any RP with me, which can clearly be seen as you state im getting away, and that you were going to crash into me, to stop me aswell?

I understand that we have had previous scenarios together and RP, however this just seems like a half arsed attempt to RP with another person.

Thank you guys and girls for taking the time to reply,

Firstly Tay as you said in discord "Understandable so are we but they was no teaming like fr it was nothing to do with us. We stopped shooting SO it didn't seem like teaming".

ViV77yE.png

How did you know to stop shooting before 229 had arrived? Because according to you no shooting was taking place.

////

Gekz
Remember that this is an adult community, and your immature response to the circumstance says enough for me.
Fortunately, it makes clear the mindset we have to overcome.

////

Isak,

my video debunks your claim that 229 is your enemy.

05/01/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQEYj2gM94

[7:45 mins]

In a shootout that is taking place alongside them, Mara is collecting bodies.
You do seem like pretty loving enemies, I must say.

////

Jaffa
I'll keep it factual.
On 8/12/22, an UNKNOWN person scammed you.

27/12/2022 -
The UNKNOWN person appears in a Marabunta video as a Cutlass member.

28/12/2022 - Despite there being no Roleplay connection between us and the Scam, you have an unfounded suspicion that it is a Cutlass member.

Your mention of bodycam footage confuses me further.
How could you have bodycam video of the scam occurring?
In your roleplay, you didn't use a bodycam prop or let anyone know one was even a thing.
When does it become into power gaming at this point?

As Kina said, you watched a video, noticed that Cutlass was involved, and then utilised that information to blame us.
In the 229-META clip, you declare, "I know it's your Cutlass.

(Multiple of us was shot by 229 on this day so staff can confirm)
28/12/22
229-META CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQJMAlA9y4

Marabunta video was released 27/12/22

////

KC,
META gaming is a serious accusation, and there must be hard evidence to support such claims.
Despite the liasions we've had about the legitimacy of this "Scam" scenario, you continue to push it every day.
I anticipated that you would support a "quality" storyline as a Community Leader.
Ironically, you were overly eager to visit the arcade on 28/12/22 after the Marabunta video was published on 27/12/22.
Although you haven't yet offered any RP evidence to link us to the scam, in your opinion, "You know it's Cutlass" .

I appreciate you giving a 12-second snippet of our conversation; could you give us more?

Why didn't you quote the part when my member says "He's shooting, he's shooting, he's shot me" at 2:59 mins

This happened before we fired a shot, but I suppose this is just another coincidence since you are missing your point of view on the chase.

*** It was closer to 40 minutes after this when you decided to push us at Mara.

Manage to get this video of borris as you can tell a good few marabunta are in the basement waiting for cutlass to push us so we can defend the basement. 229 role onto our turf to push cutlass. While 229 where smoking cutlass there was multiple call outs on radio by higher ups not to get involved and not to shoot cutlass so we all pulled out cars and drove off because we did not want to get seached by the police and loose stuff due to a situation we was not involved in 

during the fight you can hear one of over radio that one of our members Taylor gets shot by cutlass and we was debating if we could get involved or not and by time the decision was made all the cutlass was on the floor

The only person who was close to the fight was steve he scooped up bodies when the fight was over and that is not conciderd teaming.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you, Ben. Is there any chance you might share the entire clip because Boris claimed there was at least 15 minutes of video?
Is there a separate, uncorrupted file that also has the audio for Boris?

KC,
META gaming is a serious accusation, and there must be hard evidence to support such claims.
Despite the liasions we've had about the legitimacy of this "Scam" scenario, you continue to push it every day.
I anticipated that you would support a "quality" storyline as a Community Leader.
Ironically, you were overly eager to visit the arcade on 28/12/22 after the Marabunta video was published on 27/12/22.
Although you haven't yet offered any RP evidence to link us to the scam, in your opinion, "You know it's Cutlass" .

I appreciate you giving a 12-second snippet of our conversation; could you give us more?

Why didn't you quote the part when my member says "He's shooting, he's shooting, he's shot me" at 2:59 mins

This happened before we fired a shot, but I suppose this is just another coincidence since you are missing your point of view on the chase.

*** It was closer to 40 minutes after this when you decided to push us at Mara.
This was confirmed by stavik in discord that it was 30 minutes - So there is really no need to lie in the report.

When you were chasing me I did not shoot and you can even hear your member say "its me its me". 2:26 seconds, so again I'd appreciate it if you kept this report factual.

If we were to stop the RP based on the liason it self, and you telling us that we have the wrong person OOC that would infact be metagaming and taking OOC information in game, as of current our RP and the storyline has pointed us in the direction of a cutlass member, whether or not OOC this is the person that actually scammed Jaffa. 

We have also been directed by staff to continue the Roleplay, unless deemed that its required to stop by staff themselves.

KC

No Stavik brought up the interval between your OOC message and your push time.
The time stamps on our recordings suggest that it was closer to 40 minutes after a careful examination of our material.
In this report, there are only facts—no lies.

I believe that as a Community Leader, you should protect the integrity of quality storylines, so where does common sense enter the picture if you're basing your conclusions on information that was undoubtedly collected outside of character?
Bringing in the staff is unfair because I am certain they were unaware of the true situation at the time you spoke with them.

xuDS1Yd.png

7vVdZ0Z.png

0vjzxoU.png

gRH0OhU.png

yTrW5Jt.png

Since there is no META-GAMING going on here, I suppose that this is merely another coincidence.

Everyone involved, please say one final reply to the thread. As big and or as small as you'd like then the topic will be locked until a Staff Member has the time to review it.

Since there is no META-GAMING going on here, I suppose that this is merely another coincidence.
These were close together due to people relogging as they were having FPS issues, im sure the logs will show this.

I am not going to reply anymore as I think that I have covered all bases.

• You attempted to give Cutlass up to 229.
  • When we press Marabunta, 229 shows up and starts shooting.
  • "This is what we needed" Marabunta stated, which doesn't sound like an enemy having just arrived; rather, it sounds more like a team.
  • In the same circumstance, Marabunta and 229 both picked up bodies.

How many teaming points must there be before it qualifies as teaming?

We were engaged in a shootout with Marabunta, which they openly acknowledge throughout this report.

In the several fights we've had with gangs, we never once considered pushing them when they were engaged in an altercation with another group.

As for the entire Roleplay scenario with 229, Kina's statement that "And they watched the clip..." being the basis for their decision to link Cutlass to the scam would constitute a definition of metagaming in and of itself.

I believed that, as whitelisted organisations, you were expected to set a standard for the quality of the roleplay provided.

Hello, We're looking at a long report thats long overdue, so ill keep it as short as possible!

Teaming: There is plenty of evidence here (footage included) to show that there wasn't any teaming going on. The teaming restrictions are in place to prevent organized attacks between gangs, there was nothing organized about this situation. Cutlass attacks 229 and later kash posts an image of himself on marabunta turf, which is how 229 knew where to find you. Although I would have expected more from both 229 and cutlass in either attacks RP wise, there was no rule breaks here.

Metagaming: Its important to note that when we're in RP there isn't a need to show hard evidence, If you decided to be an asshole and accuse someone innocent and pressure their gang for something they haven't done you can do so. I think we're confusing what's said in RP here as OOC, KC stating ''we know it's you'' doesn't mean he actually does.

However, there is one thing i have an issue with here, and its this statement from you @JaffaBenitez
''After it had all finished up Me and Tedd started and watched back the body cam of us holding up the guy who scammed us and it looked like him and sounded like him to us.''

The footage you recorded should never have been used or referenced in roleplay, you had no tangible way of making this recording at the time and this footage somehow found its way onto the server in the form of a picture. You've used this footage in RP to jog yourself and fellow gang member's memory of details that were detrimental in terms of how the scenario at the arcade developed and its likley you wouldn't have gone back should this not have happend.

Now you were kind enough to show me the footage so we'll leave it as a warning for meta-gaming today. But let this be a reference for the future, if you're intending to use any footage in roleplay you need to act it out (I.e. wear a bodycam, get your phone out etc). 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back