What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - OwenReadshaw_Unbannn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for OwenReadshaw_Unbannn 

In-game Name: Owen Readshaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199151185952

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: A while back I was 1.6ed for saying certain things about a staff member. Taking everything into consideration I’ve realised how immature I was being at the time, and it makes me feel very stupid and guilty about what I said. Things like that should never have even crossed my mind let alone voicing them and letting other people know.

Why should we unban you ?: I’d like to start off by apologising to Stavik for the things I said. I have made an attempt to directly contact Stavik via the forums to apologise for my actions, regardless of how my appeal goes I hope he reads it. If possible and if he agrees I would like to offer my apologies verbally to Stavik in a teamspeak or discord call. I would also like to apologise to the staff team as a whole for the headache I caused them and also to the staff member having to read this appeal.

I am fully aware of the reasoning behind my ban and it is fully deserved. I have also come to understand the severity of the things I said and the potential effects it can have on someones day to day life and again I would like to sincerely apologise for that but I won’t go into to much details on the things I said due to how serious the allegations and claims can be and it isn’t something that should be thrown around as a joke and never taken lightly. I understand that the insults and accusations I threw around have no place in this community.

Over the past 6 months away from the server I have changed and thought about my actions a lot. The truth is that I fell into the wrong crowd and made rash decisions based on this. However, this is no excuse for the things I said, I am responsible for myself and my actions, I simply didn't recognise the influence people had on me at the time. After I joined Vagos people started getting banned for saying offensive things and this is when I should have removed myself from the group immediately as the things that were being said do not align with who I am as a person and how I usually represent myself. Fingers were being pointed toward me within the group and being the new person I felt like I was being blamed for what was happening, I was being called a "snitch". This is when I decided to become a sheep and made a stupid decision and joined in with the insults people were giving out. As well as this I had been in many gangs on my character and I wanted Vagos to be the last gang I was a part of as it doesn’t make sense to hop between gangs and I was scared of being removed for this reason as it would have had a negative effect on my character. Again, this is no excuse for my actions as they were my own. To add, I am no longer in contact with any of these banned members. My actions were not a true reflection of myself and how I act normally. I am deeply ashamed of what I said and look back on that time with only disappointment in my actions.

I believe my previous ban record over the 2 years I have been on RPUK would show that I can be mature and conduct myself appropriately. I am embarrassed to even be writing this, as what I said is far from who I am and how I have acted before on the server. Throughout my time on the server, I believe that I provided high-quality roleplay and always focused mainly on my character's progression and development. I always tried to make situations fun and enjoyable for all even when it had a negative effect on their character. I honestly miss the community and the people, to this day I still deeply regret my actions and the things I said. I hope that this one mistake I made wouldn’t mean that this is the end of my time at RPUK, however, I understand if this has to be the case.

This community and server is by far the best I have ever come across and has the highest standard of roleplay out of any server I have been on. Since being banned I have barely played other servers due to others not being able to offer this same level. If I am allowed back into this community then I will promise to maintain the high-quality roleplay that I once provided and would like to continue to meet new people and make new friends within the server. If I am allowed to return I can only assure you that falling into the wrong crowd will not be something that will happen again and if I was to choose to join another group I would choose very carefully. I will also ensure that I will never stoop to this level of childishness ever again and instead would work on making amends and being a positive influence within the community.

I miss roleplaying with the people in this community. I miss the roleplaying opportunities that the server presented and the interactions with many different individuals. I betrayed the trust of the staff team with my immature and offensive comments and I hope to make amends after my time away and prove that I can conduct myself properly within this community. I apologise to Stavik, and I apologise to the staff team. I take responsibility for my words and have come to deeply regret them.

If you have any questions or need any further explanation I will answer anything you put forward with honesty.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still not interested in having you back. Take your toxic, childish behaviour elsewhere please, there is no room for it here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back