What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Owen_Unban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen_Unban

Banned
Unban Appeal for Owen_Unban 

In-game Name: Owen Readshaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199151185952

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I received a C1.6 ban for saying stupid and immature things towards a staff member. I was being an immature and toxic person at the time and I feel very guilty and embarrassed about the things that I said. The words that I said should have never crossed my mind and the ban was fully deserved.

Why should we unban you ?: First and foremost as I did in my last appeal in January I’d like to publicly apologize for the things I said. In December I attempted to reach out to Stavik privately on the forums to apologize for this as well. I am unsure if he has read it or not but regardless of the appeal outcome I would like him to read it and I will attempt to do it again on my new forum account. If possible and I understand if he doesn’t want to but I’d like to apologize verbally in either a teamspeak call or a discord call. I would further like to apologize to anyone having to look and deal with this appeal.

Moving on I’d like to explain that I fully understand the reasoning and the severity behind my ban. The things I said stand no place in this community and the effect it can have on someone's life can be seriously damaging. The things I said shouldn’t be thrown around as a joke and can never be taken lightly. Which is why I completely understand the responses I have received in my previous attempts at appealing.

Since my ban in July I have had the time to think about my actions and the way I acted in this community. The harsh truth about my ban is that I ultimately fell into the wrong crowd and made a silly decision to be a sheep and made a stupid decision because of this. This doesn’t excuse what I said though as I am responsible for my own actions. I simply didn’t recognise the influence people had on me at this time. I wasn’t in Vagos for long, in fact I was the newest member to Vagos when things from chats started getting leaked and bans were being given out for saying offensive things. At this point I should have spotted myself and removed myself from this group as the things others were saying do not align to me as a person overall and how I represent myself. After more bans were handed out a lot of people started to turn on me and point fingers at me, brandishing me as a “snitch” and being accused of all sorts of things. I was asked to stream my discord and show proof that it wasn’t me to which I did but they still didn’t believe me. This was the point in which I became a sheep and joined in on all the insults people were giving out. I made a silly and insensitive comment towards Stavik to prove to the others it wasn’t me. This is when I was hit with a community ban and rightly so. Again this is no excuse as my actions were of my own and I am to be held responsible for them but I want to try give some insight to show that this does not represent me as a person.

One thing I’d like to make clear is that I am no longer in contact with any of these banned members of Vagos other than Albo who has appealed his ban recently. My friendship group primarily consists of people that still play RPUK such as Jack Mckenzie and others who constantly remind me of how stupid I was and they can see themselves how much I miss the community.

I would like to hope that my previous ban record over the 2 years I spent playing RPUK shows that I can conduct myself properly and be a mature member of this community. Writing this appeal gives me a feeling of embarrassment as I always tried to hold myself to the highest standards when it came to community rules and roleplay standards and this incident doesn’t reflect me for who I am and how I have acted before on the server or within the community. Throughout my time on the server, I believe that I provided high-quality roleplay and always focused on my characters progression and development. I tried to make situations fun and enjoyable for all even if it was going to have a negative effect on my character as that is what roleplay is all about. I honestly just miss the community and the potential stories you could make from roleplaying on this server. I still deeply regret my actions and the things I said. I would like to hope that this outlier of a mistake I made wouldn’t mean that I would never be able to play in this community again. However, I am completely understanding if this has to be the case due to the seriousness behind it.

The community and the server is by far the best I have ever come across and has the highest standard of roleplay out of any server I have been on. I didn’t really play on any other servers or communities after being banned. Simply due to it not being able to offer the same quality of roleplay. If you are to give me the opportunity to prove that I am not the person I portrayed myself around this time I will promise to maintain the highest quality of roleplay and would like to be able to meet new people within the community as I’m sure so much would have changed whilst I’ve been gone. I can ensure that I won’t fall into the wrong crowd and this is something that will never happen again and joining another group is something that I’d definitely be a lot more careful about this time if I was to choose to go down that path. I will never stoop to such a low level of childishness again.

In my previous appeal Sammy instantly denied and told me to take my childish and toxic behavior elsewhere. I completely understand why she had this impression of me after my actions that led to me being community banned. I’d love the opportunity to be unbanned to change this perception and I’d like to vouch for my previous time in RPUK before my ban shows that I can be a mature member of this community. I know my chances are slim but I really miss playing this server and want to put things right.

Again, I’d like to apologize to everyone involved in this time of the server as I understand the issues I caused myself. I betrayed the trust of the staff team and the community with immature and offensive comments and I would love the opportunity to make things right. I take full responsibility for my actions and I deeply regret them.

I’d like to thank any staff member that takes the time to read my appeal and I know it’s probably one you don’t want to even deal with. I am willing to answer any further questions or explain things in more detail if you would require and will only answer with 100% honesty.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

giphy.gif

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back