What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Matthew // Other Azteca's - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDD

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Johnny Dick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Matthew // Other Azteca's

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 35

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After downing Jack, Matthew and two other Aztecas at the airport around 00:35, I took Jack to Powerplant in order to give medical alongside other members of Cutlass and Lost. At around 00:56 Aztecas including Mathew and the other two I had downed, showed back up shooting. I believe this to be a violation of the (G4.5 Rule) as they re-entered a combat situation that caused them to be downed.

Clip 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQ5pgxLPXM
Clip 2 - https://streamable.com/s9aih8

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQ5pgxLPXM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello JD, now I can see why you believe this is NLR, but in my opinion, I don't believe it is, as the situation that I went down in was a gunfight with cutlass at the airport. My character luckily managed to make it to pillbox to receive treatment. Once I was out of pillbox I have seen I had 2 missed calls from Jack Johnson (a Lost MC member) before I returned his phone call, Ernesto Werthers of the Aztecas had informed he'd been on the phone with Jack of the Lost and was trying to arrange a swap as they had Jack Mckenzie and the Aztecas had Charles Cottoneye, so there was ongoing negotiations for a trade whilst these talks was on going we also had Aztecas scouting trying to find Jack Mckenzie as he was downed and needed medical attention we wanted to hurry things along, but negotiations were taking a while with a lack of trust from both sides and someone within Aztecas had found where you was posted up with him which then led into Aztecas all rushing there.

Now the airport situation ended once, you, the only remaining cutlass, had taken off, fleeing for your life and that was the last sighting of the cutlass until we showed up at the powerplant power plant, which I believe was a good 30–40 minutes after the shootout. We had no sighting, no chases, no shooting and no role-play with any cutlass and the ransom spot was pretty much half the map away, so I fail to see how it is the same situation.

Hi, Mathew thank you for the lengthy reply on what you thought the rules are but I would like to put this in a way you can understand. When you(s) were downed in the situation with Jack and another, I took Jack to be able to negotiate a trade with the other members of your gang who were still alive in that situation. You was then taken to Pillbox as you stated in your reply and was called about the negotiation, this is not a form of aggression and certainly isn't a way to bend the rule which you have broken in this situation the rule clearly states under the (G4.5) When you have been revived: Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed. As you are classed as a Leader of Aztecas your roleplay and actions are meant to be held to higher standards falling under the (G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines.

Do you have any footage proving the combat situation had continued from the Airport to the Powerplant/Incinerator? @Paul Abdeen

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi Scott,

That it is the same situation is demonstrated by the fact that after downing Jack, Matthew, and the other two Aztecas, we took Jack to the Powerplant to perform some medical RP and potentially have an exchange. The NLR is broken by Matthew and the other Aztecas showing up to fight as I only just downed them and took Jack. These clips show that there was no break in the situation.

Clip - https://clipchamp.com/watch/BCXDwyyJaaV

A cut, fully muted video that doesn't show the full situation doesn't do much to help me see your side. As valid as I'm sure it may be from you perspective, from mine your accusations don't add up. That video is useless. You say there was a large amount of time between these two incidents but you have only provided a 10min muted video, it doesn't show the start nor end. Not helpful.

Lost MC rang Ernie to set up some sort of exchange. Irrelevant as I believe it is, it's worth mentioning that Cutlass were at no point mentioned as being Jack's captors.

This rule is very clear in it's explanation that engaging in a combat situation that caused you to be downed is a no-go. As vague as your edited video is, I can't make out any gun shots or combat happening between two groups, therefore, no combat situation.

30mins+ pass between these two incidents, they are not the same combat situation. If a large amount of time can pass between incidents and they still be classed as the same situation under G4.5 then half the server wouldn't be able to function. Police certainly wouldn't be able to function. It's not viable.

Hello All,

Thank you for your responses on this report, let's get this one cleared up shall we?

The claim here is that Matthew Labile and others within Aztecas breached the following rule: 

(G4.5) - When you have been revived: Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

The key part to this rule, and whether or not a player breaches the aformentioned section of G4.5 is if the combat situation continues, and they re-enter it. In this context, the combat situations, the Airport and the Powerplant (Or incinerator as its other name) are two separate combat situations, however, a part of a larger situation. An overall/overarching situation and combat situations within that overarching situation are not the same - if there's enough time for both sides to retreat, recieve medical aid, and move to an entirely different locale, it'd be common sense to say they're different combat situations.

On this point, no rules were broken. 

However, there was another breach of G4.5 in this situation and it is as follows:

(G4.5) - When you have been revived: Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.

There were 2 players found to have broken this rule from the footage provided and evidence within the logs. 

Player 1 - Matthew Labile @Matthew Labile 
Player 2 - Nex Fuze @Nex Fuze

Although yes, the time difference between the two combat situations was roughly 30 minutes from the start of the initial fight at the Airport and the start of the final fight at the Powerplant. The time from when you two were revived, and then entered a combat situation was less than 15 minutes and therefore a breach of the rule.

Report Accepted - Action Taken

Action: Warning
CharID: 27080
Rule(s) Broken: G4.5
You haven't been in trouble recently, however something similar will result in a ban under FBS - This is your opportunity to improve, don't waste it. @Matthew Labile

Action: Warning
CharID: 52898
Rule(s) Broken: G4.5
You've just come off a permanent ban - This is your one warning. @Nex Fuze

On a side note, @Paul Abdeen- if you're going to attach a video to a future report, whether it be your own or someone elses. Ensure there is audio and it is unedited. Having a no audio recording, with a blatantly obvious cut in the middle is not acceptable. If it contains sensitive information, then you can request it to be hidden for just staff via a ticket on discord.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back