What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[DB]GhOsT - Medic RDM at RedZone Accident. (Unbanned 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhosTCZE

Report link -

This is the old topic... I haven't been banned yet, but topic was locked after the ban was approved...

I'm honestly sorry... I didn't know it was a medic, I only found out after I went to check on the body and I found 39 lolipops, then I checked the helicopter and It was clear... However I fired couple of shots on him and he turned around... It was quite common for people to try and kill us in red zone... So I thought it was just another one of those helicopters trying to bring people to kill us... During this accident I've been under fire... Some rebel was trying to kill me from unknown postion... There were people trying to kill us all the time... I actually fired couple of shots at him and he left... Then he came back... So it was really looking like some assault squad...

I cannot understand how you could not know a person dressed in green and highlighter yellow was a medic ???

Do i need to point out the bright yellow chopper ?

It was dark and I had night vision on... Chopper looked white from that distance... I only found out after I came directly like 5 meters near it.

Ok its happened you was banned.

Please re-read the rules, next time i suggest you do not just fire unless you are aware who the person is, the yellowness really gives the medics away.

You have been unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back