What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

(PR) Miroslav Klose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelangelo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (PR) Miroslav Klose

Time & Date this happened: 12:30 (29.01.2015)

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1 

Description of what happened: He was in firefight after they killed the armed guy, I went there, I picked up 5 tea from a dead body so he told me not to do that and he went to the other body to pick up his gun so I tried to pick up something from ground(I bet he didn't even see me) after 30secs he started shooting at me(maybe it wasn't rdm but the others) he sprayed 3 civs near him killed everyone.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I told him in sidechat it was rdm. He wanted to comp me. I didn't want to get comp I wasn't gonna report him he said it was a mistake but his friend claimed that it wasn't rdm and said 'he killed the armed guys' so I've decided to report him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

you where in line of fire, those guys was the sssf and the other guy ho came back after dieng and respawning, and you where straight behind the line of fire, so its not a RDM man, you knew what those 2 guys where up to.

so it was metagaming then and I reported the other guy for breaking the nlr. But even if he breaks the rules you dont have to. As I said I wasnt gonna report you but your friends pushed me to report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back