What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mile miller unban request (Unbanned 06/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike miller

Your In-game name: Mile miller

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198037314434/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 565c98a667806fd9e8564326be8db3f5

Date & Time you was banned: 4/3/15 around 1330

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: No idea I have only been playing on the server for about an hour for my first time I was talking to a cop and suddenly I was banned. I have read the rules again and can't see anything I broke banned by neo

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because I was trying to be a decent player. If i have broken a rule I will understand and put my hands up but I can't think of anything I have done. All I can say is I will follow rules more closely in future. But please explain where I have gone wrong?

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Well explain what you was doing before the ban

I am sure @Neo will add comments here if he can remember the event.

The majority of my bans are either breaking RP (badly), abusing restraints of any form, and no microphone... unfortunately, a lot of my screenshot bans have not shown up, so I'll look into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name: Mile miller

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198037314434/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 565c98a667806fd9e8564326be8db3f5

Date & Time you was banned: 4/3/15 around 1330

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: No idea I have only been playing on the server for about an hour for my first time I was talking to a cop and suddenly I was banned. I have read the rules again and can't see anything I broke banned by neo

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because I was trying to be a decent player. If i have broken a rule I will understand and put my hands up but I can't think of anything I have done. All I can say is I will follow rules more closely in future. But please explain where I have gone wrong?

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:
Neo's response is above, So please explain what you was doing leading upto the ban, Please note unlike other Altis Life servers this one is about SERIOUS RP.... therefore everything needs to be played out with the best intentions to RP

That would explain it. No microphone. I've been having a lot of problems with my pc and spent many goes trying to fix my mic. I thought it was working but it must have been playing up again. I have since installed a new hard drive and re installed windows. The mic is working well now and I have tested this on other servers. Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back