What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[69-Team]Richard (Action: Ban Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

<AKA>Stransky

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[69-Team]Richard

Time &amp; Date this happened:
March 12th, 2015. 20:42 GMT.

Which Server did this happen on:
Server 2.

Description of what happened:
I arrived in Kavala at the end of a firefight between an armed suspect and police. Multiple civilians were seen to be carrying firearms, after having collected them up from the many bodies lying around. Fearing the possibility of further shots being fired, I returned to my vehicle to make an exit from the scene. It was here that I was fired upon, without warning or any initiation of RP, and without myself posing any threat to anyone on scene. Standing up to visually identify the culprit, I was again fired upon and killed by [69-Team]Richard. 

What Rule Was Broken ?:
RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No. The unprovoked attack on my person indicated the culprit's intentions to me clearly: to intentionally break server rules. Having also witnessed the same player possibly breaking NLR (I have evidence, but did not witness the specific circumstances of the player's death), I've decided to allow the admins to take their course of action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the users in question were causing a great disturbance for a hour or so, it is the worst I had ever seen it. I gave the order of any of the gang found were to be sent to prison to try and reduce the amount of VDM and RDM from the gang. They all night have broke NLR, restraint glitched, VDM'd and RDM'd. Will post in this reply later if I can find my evidence.

Regards

ALUK Server Mentor and TS Moderator

Senior Police Constable

Stealthee

Last edited by a moderator:
And i would like to add that this gentlement was playing speech from adolf hitler at the police station , pc shadow  was there to confirm as i talked to him about it.

I was also there during this hour long firefight and it was insane. I think this gang is new in town and don't quite understand the rules yet. also I'm not sure if it was this gentleman but someone was going around looting Police uniforms which is breaking the rules!

-PC Aiden (Kavala)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back