What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Commander Maratek (Action: Admin Meeting - Outcome to be announced by Community Rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Perm Community Ban
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Maratek

Time & Date this happened: 18/03/2015 (combat logging happened before but I didn't want to make a single report against an admin with one thing...)

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We took three police hostages, we were about to head towards the castle in Kavala to try and claim a ransom for the officers but on our way there we were sent a message in-game from Commander Maratek (Source 1) We therefore responded by executing the officers kept captive under the bad role played order of Maratek He also meta-gamed at this stage since we didn't give away that we were TI or anything like that. Like you see on the video, I have no idea how the officers saw where we were as I'm pretty sure no police followed us. If they can prove otherwise please let me know. We stopped on the way there to speak to the guy following one of our cars and we got him to sing, out of nowhere with no warning we were shot at from around a kilometer away. Eventually most of us died.

One of our members then received a message on teamspeak from Maratek giving us grief and saying that no cops will surrender to us, he has ordered the officers to not surrender which means they will not be valuing their lives therefore breaking roleplay.

We also spoke to bob, one of our members was added a bounty of "conspiring murder" however nothing of this was mentioned in-game he was only caught with an illegal gun + attachments so he could have gotten a ticket. He got out the car put his hands up and said don't shoot, nothing else.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Source 1: Bad Roleplay
Metagaming (We did not inform any police officers that we were part of The Increment)

Source 2: Threatening to shoot everyone of us (RDM?)
Ordering officers to not value their lives. (Bad RP)

Source 3: TI Can no longer negotiate over hostage lives (Fail RP and how would he know it's us?)
Sending a TI member to prison for something he didn't do, conspiring to kill (may be related to other events = metagame )

Source 4: We were speaking to a guy who started singing for us and then we just started being shot out of no where, we took the cops GPS and Radio's so there is no way they could have found us.

Source 5: Commander Maratek was chasing us in an undercover SUV when we were in the strider as he was assisting the UNMC chasing us. He then was killed (most likely by crashing) and Disconnected. Someone approached him about this and apparently it was a rage quit.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Source 1 : 
uNTn791.jpg

Source 2 : 
1QX76uO.png

Source 3 : 
640PkDF.png

Source 4 :

Source 5 : 
95CEAC7E889AEC1E75A33367730D8DB9EF6FA94F

I personally don't think this is how the head of the police and an admin should be acting/behaving. 

Please only the person being reported respond, I would prefer not to see any other opinions. 

I am not reporting any other officers because I imagine they were ordered to do all the above.

I have asked Maratek to give his side of the story on this post, Anyone who is not Maratek or TI Crispy please do not reply on this topic.

For now i have taken the Steps to suspend him from his position as Admin and commander of the Police pending an admin meeting called for 7pm tomorrow.

At the moment until discussed with the whole team it wouldn't be right for me to comment, However i will say the in-game message is far from what i would expect from an admin... infact even a player here.

Ah fair enough if i go through it citeing your sources is that okay?

Okay Source 1

Police Recieved a 999 From whomever took the screenshot Stating "back off from the Tempest or be shot." I Do believe your Persons are kind enough to mark all of your Gangs with the Prefix [TI] or at least that is how it appears in everyones phonebook, Certainly mine,

As to the contents of the Message I had just watched [TI] murder an officer not ten Minutes before on the pier of the old serco base without any Negotiation why Would we give you the Benefit of the chance? along with the 3 Officers your Murdered there my orders are very Clear Every Encounter with This [TI] Gang ends in a police execution with that intelligence I have instrucked to Hold up and Fight as there is no point in surrendering they will only kill you?

Is that beyond the realms of Realism? everyday you strip cops off and murder them and you want us to be nice and easy targets I think thats somewhat delusioned? If you take offence to the Manner of which i spoke then roleplay with me isn't for you, This is a Serious roleplay community with adult members, Its simple i will refrain from any contact if you can't hack that.

Source 2

As explained above. maybe try Surrendering or going into hiding again #RPeverything I do seem to remember Surrounding your Gang at several Points in our career's giving them ample opertunity to surrender and they choose to go down fighting rather than spend a half hour roleplaying, So don't sprout that nonense of outnumbered 7-1 a Few minutes earlier on the said pier.

Source 3

Please See above you brand yourselfs with Prefixes and Squad XML's

Source 4

We had a Sheep Situation (hostage) I believe you took three officers Ignoring Olle Theador behind a rock around 30 Metre's away Whom called in all the Backup on the island Including myself Calling both numbers and Positions it was simple.

Source 5

Correct i Rage quit Your telling me you Never have? I was Killed my Arma Physics i logged off to play something else? As I pay nothing for gear and Gain no benefit tactically or Positionally seems like you Have a Grudge but whatever.

As to the Pictures I'll go threw them.

Picture 1 Pretty Self explanitary

Picture 2 The Proof will be In the Pudding on a number of Occasions i have observed This From every Rebel on the island so I will continue to gather intelligence if i can.

Picture 3

Nothing really to do with me Personal Transcript between you and anouther officer.

Video 4 

the Tempest and the Missing officers we were looking for,  stood in the open with the Police up the hill on higher ground Why do you think We should make it easy on you.

Picture 5 

My rage Quit Seems like an old screenshot a good few months ago Funny you bring it up now or where did you get a strider from?

Still, 

This happens again and again, you people Hardly see the side of the police and what really goes On I leave the decision to the admins, But its not just me Whom see's these Things Crispy Good luck See you on the otherside.

And as ever i Bear no Grudges I wish you and the rest of TI well as long as you Follow the rules  You've been around a While and i hope You are here for the Long run.

Regards

Maratek.

"Police Recieved a 999 From whomever took the screenshot Stating "back off from the Tempest or be shot." I Do believe your Persons are kind enough to mark all of your Gangs with the Prefix [TI] or at least that is how it appears in everyones phonebook, Certainly mine,"

If you would like us to take out our prefix so that every time the police gets shot and they cry rdm I will certainly be willing to do that myself. In real life we wouldn't have something like that in our passports or so, this is only here so that you can refrain from rdming for example in a gun fight.

"As to the contents of the Message I had just watched [TI] murder an officer not ten Minutes before on the pier of the old serco base without any Negotiation why Would we give you the Benefit of the chance? along with the 3 Officers your Murdered there my orders are very Clear Every Encounter with This [TI] Gang ends in a police execution with that intelligence I have instrucked to Hold up and Fight as there is no point in surrendering they will only kill you?"

You shouldn't have known it was TI anyways, we had our own reasons for executing him, most of the hostage situations we do we always demand something no matter what, we don't take hostages for the jokes. Yes you ordered us to execute them 3 officers as you were going to hunt us down anyways, so every encounter with our gang which you're currently admitting to meta-gaming you've ordered the police officers to meta game us and then not value their lives because of who we are. You have instructed them to hold up and fight so clearly you're taking out the role play part out of the game as all you literally are forcing us to do is shoot them as we have no other option.

"Is that beyond the realms of Realism? everyday you strip cops off and murder them and you want us to be nice and easy targets I think thats somewhat delusioned? If you take offence to the Manner of which i spoke then roleplay with me isn't for you, This is a Serious roleplay community with adult members, Its simple i will refrain from any contact if you can't hack that."

Meta gaming of course is beyond the realms of realism, we are rebels, we are on the island to do illegal stuff and challenge the cops, if you cannot fight us off with that I think you should train your officers more or be more tactical about response time because we could have easily been stopped after taking those hostages. I do of course take offence how you spoke to me in-game, You the Commander of the Police should act in a manner which should not offend people at all, You are here to help civilians and protect them. doing thing's like this shouldn't be how you would lead with an example.

"As explained above. maybe try Surrendering or going into hiding again #RPeverything I do seem to remember Surrounding your Gang at several Points in our career's giving them ample opertunity to surrender and they choose to go down fighting rather than spend a half hour roleplaying, So don't sprout that nonense of outnumbered 7-1 a Few minutes earlier on the said pier."

I can show you many examples where we come close to many higher up's in the police and ask them to surrender and they refuse, about 5 of us challenged SI Bob and SI Walt the other day I think and they just ran round the corner and started shooting at us. If the same things like that happens where officers just yolo because they don't care, we won't care either. We might have to go do an hour's worth of work to actually get that gear but eventually we will just be so bored off it we will most likely just leave the island. Police are meant to lead by example rather than looking at others and how they do their roleplay.

"Please See above you brand yourselfs with Prefixes and Squad XML's"

Already told you if you want us to take out our prefixes so that you don't know who shot you whether it had anything to do with what you just roleplayed a minute ago or if it was an RDMer I will be more than happy to do that.

"We had a Sheep Situation (hostage) I believe you took three officers Ignoring Olle Theador behind a rock around 30 Metre's away Whom called in all the Backup on the island Including myself Calling both numbers and Positions it was simple.

So you can provide some kind of evidence that you did not lose eyes off our transport and you saw us? Because if you watch the video, we went behind a hill and when we were returning back from that scene we were shot from about a kilometer away from where you could definitely not have seen what just happened, we took their GPS and their Radio's so you couldn't have known that they died anyways.

"Correct i Rage quit Your telling me you Never have? I was Killed my Arma Physics i logged off to play something else? As I pay nothing for gear and Gain no benefit tactically or Positionally seems like you Have a Grudge but whatever."

If a regular player of the community was to rage quit they would be banned from combat logging, If I died because of a glitch in my house and I combat logged I would also be banned, You don't pay for gear however I did see a report of an officer who combat logged when he died and even though he didn't save any gear he was still banned.

"The Proof will be In the Pudding on a number of Occasions i have observed This From every Rebel on the island so I will continue to gather intelligence if i can."

Fair enough.

"Nothing really to do with me Personal Transcript between you and anouther officer."

Proof of your SI confirming that your message had something to do with another life, you clearly did look at something where we all died, where we were ambushed by the police even though no one followed us and we had taken his gps and comms.

"the Tempest and the Missing officers we were looking for,  stood in the open with the Police up the hill on higher ground Why do you think We should make it easy on you."

From a kilometer away, if it was someone else and that person was killed then you would have rdm'd, you wouldn't have just opened fire at us when we had 3 of your officers. Even though they were long dead by that time you shouldn't have known that anyway.

"My rage Quit Seems like an old screenshot a good few months ago Funny you bring it up now or where did you get a strider from?"

This happened barely 2 weeks ago, we stole the strider and you were in pursuit of us when we entered the UK land and you followed us along with like 3 other striders and when you died from a crash or what ever it was you combat logged. I do not care if it is a rage quit or not, If i get killed and I disconnect and I say that I rage quit I would have been ban without any warnings.

ADDITION TO THE REPORT

This happened quite some time ago but when we brought this up it was brushed off and nothing happened.

Go to 16:00 of the video and watch from there.

Crispy

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin meeting finished, Due to the community interest of this report DainMK will reply in the announcements section to the outcome of the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back