What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Street racing this Sunday!

Mclovin1

Right so I will be holding an Altis street race this Sunday, on server 1! @ 5pm GMT, so 1 hour after the 4pm restart.

Here's how it's gonna work. (And feel free to make suggestions, this is the first one so we can iron out those kinks)

Step 1. Be on server 1, Easy!!
Step 2. Request to join the Altis Street racing group in side chat, I will add you.
Step 3. Transfer your entry fee (In the interest of opening this up to as many as possible this will not be a large amount this time.) 15k to Mclovin. I will not be accepting cash in hand due to sneaksy robbing folk.
Step 4. Get yourself a hatchback. The 7k variety. (Once again, in the interest of opening this up to as many as possible we will make this race cheap)
Step 5. Meet at the start point designated on the map. (This will be marked via group so you need to be in the group, Also instructions for the race will be issued via the group chat/ Altislife TS)
Step 6. Get ready to rumble, I've been shining my starter pistol up for the big go. Have your RP story ready for when the police start chasing you, which hopefully they will. Will certainly make this more interesting.
Step 7. RACE RACE RACE. get to the finish line by any route you deem to be the quickest. First two cars across the line will get cuts of the entry fee's accordingly. I will have someone on the finish line who will decide who crosses the line first. Their decision will be final!

In the mean time tell everyone, tell all your Altis buddies. It would be entirely epic, watching the police try and chase 50 cars across Altis. (A man can dream!)
Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

So to recap, be on for before 5, we will set up from 5 looking to start the race at 5.30 latest.

If all goes well, there will be more races, certainly in faster cars and certainly for more money!

Back