What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Banned
Your In-game name:

Arnie

Your Steam Profile ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202613923/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

e572234d451d2d6cc1163d6a9109c6c5

Date & Time you was banned:

23/06/2015 at 01:40

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Second account - Fake ALUK steam group - Wilco

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

i didnt think i would of got banned for this, when you gift a new steam account a game you are unable to add friends unless you spend money on the account so i created the group with no intention of copying your official group and i didnt mean any harm by this all i wanted is for friends to find my account to add me! ive immediately deleted this group and can assure you this wont happen again

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
The group was a concern as your using AltisLife.co.uk, We only have 1 steam group which is here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AltisLifeUK, thats the small issue.

The other concern is why you have another arma 3 account on the server, While performing lookups for banned players i come across a second account with only arma 3 as the purchased game, This rings alarm bells.

Whats wrong with your other account ?

i no longer have access to that other account as as friend uses it which is why i use this current account

no only this one im on now as i gave it my friend which is the reason i have another account (the one im on)

I have also found a third account which is banned

Hax - Juazey Spawn Menu - [Gc] Arnie - TBJ240515

I can confirm you are community banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back