What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Team Above Average - RTU

"What is the point of owning a race car if you can't dive it?" Tony Stark - Iron Man 2

We have the same beliefs in RTU. Join us, you won't look back. (Unless you are looking for a toolkit) 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Special thanks to @Connall for all of the recording and editing

Also @Summers for helping me with the idea

Lastly all of the people in the credits for being in the video and driving better than usual ;)

DI

Road Traffic Unit 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are going to have to speed up the creation of Advanced Driving and get it out there quickly...

I'm the only black man in RTU...

Well, atleast we can say we are politically correct.

special thanks to @Ciaran "Michael Bay" Langton for explosions! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say all of this is true for RTU, but its not there should be alot more deaths, especially with that gas station robbery....

I would like to say all of this is true for RTU, but its not there should be alot more deaths, especially with that gas station robbery....
We are all not bad drivers, there was that one guy who made it across the island without using more than 2 toolkits.

oh this makes me miss the good times in the RTU, keep up the work guys and stop thoose speeders! :D

Last night I caused two other cars to crash on devil's bend while responding to robbery at Lakka Petrol Station from Kavala, one of the civilians involved in the road traffic collision thought it was her fault when it was clearly mine, luckily I took plenty of repair kits.

On another note you may hear things like this from the Tango units:

"This is Tango Victor 3 we are enroute now... scratch that we just crashed and ran out of repair kits over"

I have always wondered why the normal police officers are better drivers than the RTU.... Its very strange indeed...  ;)

I have always wondered why the normal police officers are better drivers than the RTU.... Its very strange indeed... 
Same here, I always thought they were supposed to be the better drivers in the police, how could I be so wrong.

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Back