What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Kavala at night (Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacatio

Kavala is turning into a dump, past 12pm especially.  I'm really not impressed with the way its going. Its nothing like it used to be and there are far to meany people running the rules very close to the line. And if it comes to the point were the rp drops anymore and does not get better there will be punishment for ANY sort of trolling and bad rp. And let me tell you now bans will go flying left and right if things continue on this course. I have seen so much shit rp, trolling and whatever else comes with this pathetic game-play stile its time to change. This goes to any cop,gang,player or naked "hobo". I understand there are a lack of cops late at night but the is no excuse to take the piss and let rp drop. There where 10 new players  one night all within a hour and god know's what they thought of the server after the state kavala was in. I have been keeping tabs over the last week with the help of the in-game admins. Now i asked all major gangs and police to help us staff with this issue. I understand a lot of the problems DO NOT come from our large respected gangs or the police, and come from other third party's late at night. But it has to improve and we are asking for your cooperation. This can be taken for a request or a warning depending on the results over the next month. ​
Thanks for your understanding,​
Vacatio
The Admin Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back