What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

House of the Rising Marmite

Sycorax

This gentleman came to our beautiful base to gear up. He ended up staying until restart earning a weeks free pass for his troubles. @gang-MM

This is just one song from a good 30 mins of chatting and him playing.

@Melantha Rose You have some competition Petal

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He came back with so much marmite aswell after I sent him away to go get some <3

Omg why havn't i've seen this? That's amazing! However i think you have some competition yourself on this one Mr. Sycorax, I do believe i have a little video somewhere of a certain Marmite Miner singing this song, maybe we should upload and compare? ?

Omg why havn't i've seen this? That's amazing! However i think you have some competition yourself on this one Mr. Sycorax, I do believe i have a little video somewhere of a certain Marmite Miner singing this song, maybe we should upload and compare? ?
or we could burn it and forget i ever went to that flipping BBC altis with you and that nasty police man TikTak  :p i really dont know how i get myself into these situations!!

N.L.A Spooner here!

Funny that you put it up man, thanks ;D I will do solo performace there more often... damn expensive with 50 marmite i tell ya!

Cya in the field brotha! :)

Back