What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Exile Server Poll

Which Exile map would you want ALUK to use

• Total voters

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Please be honest with this poll so we get good feedback in order to bring what the community wants.

Nothing is final, this may not go ahead but i know the Exile event was enjoyed and some people wanted to make it a perm fixture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh, I reckon we give OPTiX a wee call, I know for a fact I'm not the only one who fell in love with his aftermath servers, I feel a dedicated one would be decent, but anyways, this is about Exile, don't play it much, don't think I would, doesn't really appeal to me you know, but hey, everyone's different, and it's just my two cents!

Is Exile Takistan a thing? 

If not both Chernarus and Esseker are sick maps.

@Phalanx

He has 2 official servers and there always empty, myself and Ciaran have him on steam we will of course monitor the development of Arma Rush, at the moment its good for events but not for permanently using our resources on.

No no and cherno because I had to chose an option 

The whole survival thing has worn out on me(I blame dayz and its many clones)  but I know others like it if I feel like shooting peeps I'll jump on koth

The Esseker map is beautiful, and I've been playing Exile Zombies on there recently and it's absolutely top, so I'm voting for that. 

@Phalanx

He has 2 official servers and there always empty, myself and Ciaran have him on steam we will of course monitor the development of Arma Rush, at the moment its good for events but not for permanently using our resources on.
See, I think one of the problems is, I tried hoping on to see what it was like, but it's never online so I never got the chance, but thanks for elaborating that for me :Cool:

Honestly i would love a Chernarus exile server , im pretty sure there is very few around and it would be great to see ALUK get one.

Havent played anything other than altis, Would like to see one of the others!

I would love for ALUK to have Exile! Lets bring more fun!

I didn't get to play the ALUK event, However I heard great things bout it so i would love to see a full time server around it. I voted for Altis purely because I know it and wouldn't feel at a disadvantage if exile was played on it, However  Esseker looks pretty cool though.

Haven't played Exile but it looks incredible! Especially with my new PC in the coming days! A chernarus server would be perfect as I used to LOVE both DayZ mod(s) and Standalone!

It is the best Arma 3 mod available IMO I haven't stopped playing it. The Esseker map is a work of art and a real sight to behold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said altis as you don't need AiA terrain pack which will deter people (takistan life uk..)

Esseker is an amazing map.

Altis is a sandy shit hole.

I know this might sound stupid but would any RP rules apply on this server? If not I don't think I'd play too much. 

However, don't know why people are voting altis :p surely its time for something new 

Making it a roleplay server would encourage people to actually trade with each other! Gang wars would be something fun to have as well....

Back