What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MC2JONES - (Accepted awaiting completion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC2JONES

In-game Name: MC 2 Jones
Steam ID: 76561198061639485
Date this happened: 11/27/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was on patrol in my hatchback sports, and I was driving down the road on the right hand side and I could see a SUV in front of me but it wasn't moving then on my screen my hatchback sport was in the middle of the road and I was dead, I requested a medic but he was 10km away, so I was ready to wait and then I got kicked from the game for having too high ping.
Link to any evidence: https://gyazo.com/e29d110c0a933c45e2ba982ee05343d7
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX 6.5MM, Heavy Carrier Rig, Altis Armed Forces clothing and 10x 6.5mm STANAG Mags (100k ish)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you got any other evidence? there is not much I can do without it.

No, but there is evidence from dat before and wearing same clothes as I am in car, I don't mind if you just charge me for an MK20 @JOHNJOEEGAN

Everything you have said has matched up to the stats page. I will give you benefit of the doubt on this one. In future please try and provide more evidence.

Accepted awaiting completion.

@Gregory

@Thesoldier

@MC2JONES Please message Gregory or the Soldier on TS with a link to this Request  When you are out of game. They will the complete on the spot. If not they are not contacted within 48 Hours this request will expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back