What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Elite soldiers of Agios - Cinematic

Riku

The worst hobo
Hello ALUK!​

Today was a bit quiet day from me. There was not really much going on so I did grab couple beers and started creating some sort of cinematic Arma 3 video. Making this video was a lot of fun for me and I'll make probably more videos like this in the future. ​

Grab your popcorn's and enjoy ! :)

(constructive criticism is allowed here)​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

That was pretty awesome Riku. I was sat here trying to think of a better song but I couldn't. Song choice was on point.

Seems like you liked this video! I'll maybe start working new one soon, but meanwhile remember to share this video to your friends, parents, sisters and grandfathers. :)

Well, this one looks more like a Vietnam War footage that Altis regular RP but I have to say that's really impressive overall. You've actually did a really, really good job! Keep doing amazing vids. Btw, on what server do you usually play and around what times (CET pls). I'm really looking to get involved in some "RP situations" with some guys like you!

Well, this one looks more like a Vietnam War footage that Altis regular RP but I have to say that's really impressive overall. You've actually did a really, really good job! Keep doing amazing vids. Btw, on what server do you usually play and around what times (CET pls). I'm really looking to get involved in some "RP situations" with some guys like you!
We're on at various times of the day. We tend to stay on server one :)  

Our gang is military based gang, and rp what we do usually ends up in a gunfight. It depends too how you define roleplay. We are roleplaying as rebels and to get somethings done, lethal actions must be taken.

Just be active on teamspeak and spy  our ts channels. We are still tiny gang so we don't have so many players playing activitely all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back