What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

24hr LIVESTREAM for Mcmillan Cancer Support

ThreeInches

Hey Guys!

So on Monday the 21st December I am going to be holding a 24hr Live Stream for the charity McMillan Cancer Support charity. We are going to be playing loads of games involving abit of CSGO, ALTIS LIFE, RUST and much more! The goal is only £100 all the proceedings are going to the charity itself!

ALSO you can see me at certain milestones just do completely silly things such as Waxing my legs and well i'm going to dye my hair a silly color all in the name of charity! 

So if this sounds fun and you want to join in, i will be creeping around the teamspeak on the day and the one and only bae of my channel Mr. Cardoso will be joining in for some of the fun! So i hope i can see you there!

https://www.justgiving.com/threeinchesftw/

P.S. help me think of some forfeits 

Announcement Video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!

So on Monday the 21st December I am going to be holding a 24hr Live Stream for the charity McMillan Cancer Support charity. We are going to be playing loads of games involving abit of CSGO, ALTIS LIFE, RUST and much more! The goal is only £100 all the proceedings are going to the charity itself!

ALSO you can see me at certain milestones just do completely silly things such as Waxing my legs and well i'm going to dye my hair a silly color all in the name of charity! 

So if this sounds fun and you want to join in, i will be creeping around the teamspeak on the day and the one and only bae of my channel Mr. Cardoso will be joining in for some of the fun! So i hope i can see you there!

Announcement Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1mIcWIf4k
This guy is the man, he's such a good lad and i support him 100%

I will watch and help this awesome cause! If nothing comes up and ThreeInches feels like it, i will follow him through the roads of Altis once again!

Been looking at some of your videos.

Ill be sure to pop by and give something hopefully.

Good luck !

You have my full support brother, after losing to much family to this cause i'm fully behind the idea. 

I'm up for this. See ya on the stream always up for donating for a great cause.

Awesome! I'll watch, what time do you start? You should finish on ALUK, buy you a pint or somthin' 

Sounds good I'l definitely come along and chip in, Maybe you could eat some ghost chlli's?

Sounds good I'l definitely come along and chip in, Maybe you could eat some ghost chlli's?
Hahah he was indeed looking for new stuff to do, not sure how he feels about that one xD

@ThreeInches Well, have fun cutting off that left ball then xD I really appreciate the fact that you are doing this.

P.S. I wouldn't advise you to try a chilli pepper, have been stupid enough myself to try a few and although it is only the 10th hottest in the world I can honestly say the Red Savina was by far the worst as it is dry so you have to chew it down and eat it fully so it doesn't get lodged in your throat. So, if you are going to try one, go for the Red Savina and have fun xD

P.P.S. If you are stupid enough to try this then don't drink anything for at-least 10 minutes for a challenge and for safety. Milk is a great short term relief and a nice ham sandwich is the greatest thing ever.

And have fun!

@ThreeInches Well, have fun cutting off that left ball then xD I really appreciate the fact that you are doing this.

P.S. I wouldn't advise you to try a chilli pepper, have been stupid enough myself to try a few and although it is only the 10th hottest in the world I can honestly say the Red Savina was by far the worst as it is dry so you have to chew it down and eat it fully so it doesn't get lodged in your throat. So, if you are going to try one, go for the Red Savina and have fun xD

P.P.S. If you are stupid enough to try this then don't drink anything for at-least 10 minutes for a challenge and for safety. Milk is a great short term relief and a nice ham sandwich is the greatest thing ever.

And have fun!
I am so scared after that post... :'( i dont want to try hot things. would rather hurt myself haha but i might have to if i cant think of anything better XD

On 12/18/2015 at 0:36 AM, ThreeInches said:

Hey Guys!

Announcement Video: 

Don't forget, next monday!

03aef406cf9e01e20eecc9db911c6a6f.png

You have all my support, thanks for taking your time to raise money for such a good cause.

Hey Guys Sorry Im leaving this abit late!

The stream will start at around 1pm GMT time tomorrow and will end 1pm the next day!

Some of the games i am going to be playing are 

- Rust

- Altis Life

- HurtWorld

- CSGO

- GMod?

and any requests?

Also i wanted to know what times you guys think i should do each game at?

Thanks for being awesome all of you the feedback is so awesome and i cant wait for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't miss it and i will definitely join tomorrow! Counting on everyone to join us on the stream!

Crazy stuff is going to happen! Maybe giveways as well? Who knows?

Back