What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - SebastianBey (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianBey

Banned
In-game Name
Sebastian()

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/27/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Jordan(mentor)

Reason given for your ban.
1A) Bullying/TROLLING

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
This is linked with my friend Felix Tetsuya's appeal, I was banned because I posted a link in the KCF channel to people who I thought were my friends for some banter but it turns out they took it the wrong way and accused me of spamming the link in the channel and bullying. As a result of this I was banned without warning while offline without having the chance to apologise to the person who took the link offensive. I had no chance to talk to him about it. I have no proof that I didn't spam the link in the channel and I am sure this will decrease my chances to get unbanned but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this. I am very sorry for what I have done and I now understand not to take banter too far as it can get personal for some people who take some words offensive.

Why should we unban you.
I enjoy roleplaying on this server and not having teamspeak makes it harder to play because there is nothing I can do if I get vdm'd or if other issues occur. I have many friends on the teamspeak that I cannot talk to. I will not be able to join any serious gangs. I have learned my mistake not to take banter too far as it can end up hurting people's feelings.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What link were you spamming? @Jordan- can I get your side please.

I only put the ban in for you buddy cause like you said "  they took it the wrong way " And was following a report both you and felix was banned none of them told me you where spamming it. You where banned cause the user wanted to make the report. And you where not online at the time. I have sent @Crumble the picture you have sent to them. And all this went down when you where both kicked from the gang.

@CrumbleAll I wish to say is that I am very sorry for posting the the link. I swear that I had no intentions for hurting anyones feelings and I promise not to do it again. I really hope I can get a second chance to get back on teamspeak and apologise to Deano for what I have done.

Please post your TS UID and the BAN message you get when trying to connect to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back