What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Lucas (Rejected no evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Lucas

Description of what happened:

I was selling my oil at the trading when he shot me dead, before saying anything at all.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I did but he dont wanna give me anything back he shot me because he was earlier at the oil trader

Value of item/money lost":

i did have 132k on pocket and gear i had was around 45k.

8 processed oil wich is about 25k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

I dont have.. i only have screenshot of chat where he says that he was earlier etc..

With what do you ppl record it? I tried a few times Nvideo shadowplay but i keep getting black screen.

This session again

Last edited by a moderator:
With what do you ppl record it? I tried a few times Nvideo shadowplay but i keep getting black screen.

This session again
Preferred: Shadowplay

Alternate: Overwolf, Fraps, Bandicam, google search ftw!

I dont have.. i only have screenshot of chat where he says that he was earlier etc..
Can you elaborate and provide SS?

Preferred: Shadowplay (only Geforce / Nvidia Graphics card)

Alternate: Overwolf (Nope), Fraps(Are you crazy?) Bandicam(meh), google search ftw!

Can you elaborate and provide SS?
Use Action! to record with!

O sorry see this now. I dont have them any more. So i guess lost forever?

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Lucas

Description of what happened:

I was selling my oil at the trading when he shot me dead, before saying anything at all.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I did but he dont wanna give me anything back he shot me because he was earlier at the oil trader

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

This session again
I want to report lucas for harassment and instantly re spawning in the place he died, I will create a new post

Thats a lot of cash to have on your person, you will struggle to get it back without some form of proof. If anything I believe you hit F12 to use Steam's screenshot function, so it helps in a pitch.

Also no compensation will be given for the oil regardless as there was no guarantee that you were actually going to sell it successfully.

yeah that is gonna be a prob since i hit Print screen button :D

Atleast warn him for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back