What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Rex (Rejected with Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-robot

Name of player your reporting: (Rex)

Description of what happened: we were in a chase with his Hemmit, which we believed to process narcotics due to the Way he was acting and the direction in which he came, then the fact he decided to run from us when we tried to pull him over. We than chased him as he drove to the Garage and stopped his Hemmit. We got out to ask him to stop running when the Hemmit was stored right in front of our eyes. We than recorded him asking him if he had drugs if he stored his hemmit he admited to both. we then tried to explain to him why it was exploiting. when we tried to put him in the police car he kept jumping out of the car we told him that was exploiting and to stop.

He then went on to say that we left him with no choice but to disconnect.

He ended up disconnecting (combat logging)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes he was very difficult then disconnected because he felt we were in the wrong and didn't want to work it out

Value of item/money lost: None

Records:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow price, no voice activation on teamspeak plz...... 

Any-who, 

Combat logging is combat logging even if you feel unfairly treated, If you feel unfairly treated, then Respectfully post in the Police Complaints Commission

Also, exiting the vehicle is breaking roleplay, it wouldnt happen, the door would have the "child locks" on top stop the guy getting out, he'd also have handcuffs on so awkward to open the door that quick and easy to get out....

Storing the vehicle means he lost all his goods, so he wasted his own time there.

Rex Said:

"what you have done there is broken roleplay for arresting me for something I have not done".

Nope, not roleplay broken, sometimes police make mistakes, but in real life, good luck telling a cop he's broken real life and has to let you go.....

I don't need to go on with this to be fair...

He was exploiting by leaving the police car and disconnecting (combat logging)

I have noted it, there wont be a ban on this occasion but if this happens again then next time it will be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back