What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Something that is not clear enough...

Noxius

So i was going one more time through rules (for 30 times now, just to be sure that i don't break any of them) and i noticed this. I am RPing as bounty hunter so i found one problem.

6.Greenzones

• 6.Greenzones
    "However please note that greenzones are not safe havens, if you are chased into one by the Police/Bountyhunters or you are wanted they will taze and arrest you. "
Problem is bountyhunter system that is not working properly. So if you want to handcuff suspect you need
1. to taze him and knock after he gets up and then restrain.
2. come in peacefully with surrender                                                     

(6.3) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a greenzone (Punishment is a ban)

Can anyone clear this out for me ? Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
If you initate the RP outside of the greenzone, and the person you are attempting to arrest decided to run into the greenzone, you are allowed to taze him/knock him out. (Exploting the rules by evading arrest by going into a safe zone)

If the person is in the greenzone when you initate, you have to either make them surrender or wait for them to leave.

That is how I would go by the rules if I played as a BH.

Unless you are police you are not allowed to do anything (robbing/knocking out/lockpicking,..) even if you are a bountyhuter. If someone runs into a GZ while initiated on you are allowed to report them but cant actually do anything about it. Bounty hunters and civ's have the same rules.

I'm pretty sure I've seen BH taze/ko people in GZ without punishment when they're lockpicking or something.

Back