What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Peter Quill (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Peter Quill

Description of what happened: I approached the gun store hoping to purchase a vest for my weapon. I noticed a weapon parked outside, I turned my vehicle for protection and waited for them to leave. You can see one of them peeping, they then rush me while I was yelling "go away, stay back or I'll shoot". During this time and I appreciate there is no sound, Peter Quill's only words were "hey dude". He then knocked me out and shot me in the head. Although I can appreciate you cannot confirm if he did tell me to get down or not, he continued to shoot me even while I was knocked out? 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, to which he told me "grow up" after explaining the VDM rules.

Value of item/money lost: £40,000

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://youtu.be/8o0ZRTHrfPw

Theres no sound on the video... takes away alot of your explanation. because the admins only have your word on it, but if you said "stay back or i shoot" and you initiated RP and then you matter of fact threatened them which means they can kill you. just my 2cents.

make love not war

Maybe he told you to drop your gun or something like that etc etc. You have a version with some sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no sound on the video... takes away alot of your explanation. because the admins only have your word on it, but if you said "stay back or i shoot" and you initiated RP and then you matter of fact threatened them which means they can kill you. just my 2cents.

make love not war
Yeah, I can appreciate there's no sounds. Not really used recording much but thought I should just to report them. My way of thinking is, why would I be concerned about 40,000 lost - it's not the money that's the issue it's the fact that I don't like people who don't play the game following the rules. I didn't mention shooting, simply "Go back" & "Get away". Like I said, absolute no need in killing someone, especially if they're already knocked out. People just taking advantage of the fact they're in a low population area with a gun and no threat.

Maybe he told you to drop your gun or something like that etc etc. You have a version with some sound?
Nope, he didn't tell me to get down or to drop my gun. If Admin's can check message sent between players they can see he's not given a damn about the RDM. Just another troll.

Sorry but I can sort of understand what they were doing, you threatened to shoot them (supposedly) and then when they see you pointing your weapon at them, what were they supposed to do? My only explanation for them shooting you is that they knew when you got up you would still have your loaded pistol, and you would have been within your rights to shoot them, so it was either you or them. Next time if you say you are going to shoot them, and they approach you, then you have RP'ed and you are within the rules to shoot them. Topic locked, PM me if it needs to be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back