What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Starry - 03/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

In-game Name
Starry

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Automated

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting <>

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I Temporarily had <SoA> in my name and this has lead to me being banned.

When i logged in with this I was unaware this was an "exploit"
I ran around for maybe 2 days with this tag after starting a gang.

Why should we unban you.
Firstly, At the time I was Unaware this was an "exploit" to be honest when I logged in after a long time away from the server
I Believed this was a new feature, Where I Wouldn't see my own name, and I was unaware that others Could also Not see my name.

In recent days I have heard this is an Exploit, Apparently it prevents Your Data from Syncing Correctly,
If it was decided I was to be Unbanned I would Voluntarily have my Account Reset to Starter Hobo, as I did not do this as an attempt to Cheat the System.
If you Check my Account activity and Money I'm sure you will Find this Anyway.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Management has decided to do a blanket unban for this violation. This was considered an exploit, and everyone involved used poor judgement. If you find a bug like this, please report it on the forums in the future.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back