What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Adam - 03/21/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
In-game Name
Mr. Shadow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Automated, Issued by Ciaran

Reason given for your ban.
<> Exploit

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because i used this tag (<SoA>) in game for a gang tag, realised that it was removing my name above my character and kept using it for a few days oblivious to the side effects of them, I also got blamed for telling a lot of people about the exploit and how to do it (This isn't true, i only told people who was in SAMCRO at the time).

Why should we unban you.
I am a long standing member that has been very active within this community, i have spent many hours of my time in this community as an admin keeping the server in check and making sure that people follow the rules. i was completely oblivious to the "Exploit" side effects therefore i thought it was harmless hence why i used it for a few days.

This has been my gaming home for 2 years and i wouldn't want to go anywhere else, if i am allowed back i will be sure to follow the correct procedures when finding out a Bug/Exploit.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to remain impartial, as you were a staff member, I believe management needs to decide on this one@Vladic Ka@Neo

@AdamThere was a little more to this than you are letting on, and I am pretty sure your not naive enough for me not to mention/ go into it.

So please advise of the other reason, and why this will not happen again and something else you need to do which I shouldn't need to recommend/advise you of.

Ok @Wilco, The other reason is because i shared my opinion about another staff member with community members and it was not very nice.

In the future i will keep my opinions to myself and not speak about staff members the way i did.

Oops i forgot to add something, Sorry @Ciaran if i have a problem with you in the future i will speak to you about it like an adult.

(Two Posts merged into one)

@AdamI do believe as a staff member you said in a room of people "Ciaran is a power hungry cunt"

Now working with Ciaran daily, something you unfortunately didn't get to do and no doubt saw him leading some meetings which is great for him as a life skill and he does a good job keeping stuff in order, I can confirm his not power hungry, He has earned his power.

Now going around saying this about anyone is enough to get banned... going around as a staff member as well as advising people of an exploit you discovered without informing us is just unacceptable (you have me on whatsapp may I remind you)

I like you Adam and consider you part of the furniture here but sometimes you need to reel yourself in a little, I will leave this one upto @Ciaranif he accepts your apology or not, However don't sweat he is a forgiving guy, In comparison if you called me a cunt i am sure it wouldn't have the same outcome :)

@Wilco- "going around as a staff member as well as advising people of an exploit you discovered without informing us is just unacceptable"

Wilco this is not true, the only people i told to put it in their names where the people in SAMCRO at the time, and then i got told about it later on that it has more to it than just hiding your name in game. People who got banned who was not in SAMCRO took it on themselves to put it in their names and presume it was ok.

I am happy for Adam to be un-banned from the server, yet you need to remember in the future that you say something to one person, and it filters out massively. People are definitely entitled to their personal opinion, yet a lot of people will not see it that way if they hear a staff member was saying things like that.

Unban Appeal Approved - 12/03/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back