What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bad RP

_Lynx

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video really shows how police officers should handle things. Great job officer that almost got stabbed XD

This isn't funny if thats what the post has been made for, i hope its been made to show how well the officers dealt with the situation instead.

Impressed by the quick response of his colleagues. Also where the heck is his tazer 

This isn't funny if thats what the post has been made for, i hope its been made to show how well the officers dealt with the situation instead.
Sorry, I just wanted people to see it. Sorry If I offended anybody.

Impressed by the quick response of his colleagues. Also where the heck is his tazer 
Should of tazed him but its been proven a lot of American police officers don't use them  

His life was being threatened and he's a lone patrolman. Deploying a taser that may not work efficiently enough to subdue the target which would risk his life and potentially the lives of others. This officer handled the situation very well and waited for back-up - who then deployed tasers - and tried to talk the man down rather then opening fire.

Back