What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vind Grizzly - 05/11/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

In-game Name
Baldassarre Provenza

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
Knocking out in green zone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I were banned because I knocked out a player in green zone, but I actualy tried to holster my gun. I accidentaly pressed shift+g instead of shift+h and because I was close to another person I knocked him down.

Why should we unban you ?
I actually found this server very recently because of a friend, and it is one of the reason that brought me back to arma 3 after a long period of stop. I was going to apologize but I was banned almost immediately and didn't had the possibility to talk with the guy that I knocked out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You was running around in a ghille suit knocking out multiple people... I believe @Fetty Wap might have a video (If you do upload please), also - @Crumble witnessed it too.

Do not lie on your appeal..

Video as requested clearly shows you knocking myself out in Kavala Greenzone. I don't have footage of him knocking out the others but here you go:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However, a permaban for a knockout is really much. When I try to connect, server doesn't tell me how long I will be banned.

Guys, I am so sorry for what has happened.

I swear on God that I will respect rules of the server.

I am so sorry :(

@Jamz

Last edited by a moderator:
  • [SIZE=medium]If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. [/SIZE]
Please do not bump your appeal. 24 hours of waiting time will be added as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back