What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MILSIM Training - 25/05/2016 1900 GMT

Polder

British-Army.png

The-Rifles.jpg

TRAINING COMENCES AT 1900 GMT

Training!

Training yes coming wensday we will hold an MILSIM training. This training will be required to join further MILSIM events hosted on RP:UK. To join this training download our modset(UPDATED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684469067 

And apply for the MILSIM Group: http://goo.gl/forms/Cm9MG4Qe8BBS6OId2 All further information and if you have been accepted will be PM'd to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I will be joining definitely :) Looking forward to a lot of participants ;)

Remember to post your application on time only accepted applications are allowed to attend training

I'm still not unbanned as my request is taking ages, so I might not be able to take part., but I'll apply anyway

I'm still not unbanned as my request is taking ages, so I might not be able to take part., but I'll apply anyway
This is a whole new section of RPUK as long as youre not community banned you can take part. But of course we also have rules ;)

I actually will be unavailable this wednesday so I will have to catch the next one.

Im not too sure what Milsim is.

Anyone mind explaining, do they/it do illegal stuff?

Thanks.

Im not too sure what Milsim is.

Anyone mind explaining, do they/it do illegal stuff?

Thanks.
MILSIM is an abbreviation of military simulation, basically we dress up like the british army and go on operations with various tasks like e.g. Hostage rescue, IED defusal, or just to eliminate a certain target. Whilst doing so we try our best to act in a very military and tactical way including command structure and formations and so on. We use mods to enhance immersion so we can use lots of cool stuff which is not included in ArmA III.

Back