What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [TBM] Mr.Khan - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Lincoln

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TBM] Mr.Khan

Date of the incident

06/14/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The first encounter between myself and Mr.Khan was when they saw me and an officer and they said I had thrown smoke grenades in kavala, or something along those lines. I then became slightly hostile due to them trying to get me in trouble with police for no reason. I told Mr.Khan and his friend I would shoot them if they continued talking. I then ran down the road and went behind a corner and took my rifle out my bag, as they drove past I told them to stop or I will fire on them, I then fired two shots at their back tires then I ran away.

I found some police shortly after and I told them I was being robbed by the two rebels, after a discussion with the police and two rebels I took Mr Khan hostage and drove him out of kavala. Along the drive there was little to no effort in RP from Mr.khan, being extremely blunt in his answers. We finally stop and I proceed to get him out of the vehicle to remove his belongings. He said he and his gang are a tyle that would rather not lose their gear to armed rebels robbing them, which is considered fail RP, as he is not valuing his life. I do understand valuing life is not a rule, but it ties in to fail RP. So then we decided to untie him, knock him out and forcefully take his clothes, vest and backpack. HE refuses to remove these items and tpyed in direct chat saying "//powergame"

At this point I went straight to staff attention where I spoke to Graham and from his words he said it would not be powergaming as I have tried to roleplay it and been forced to take a more aggressive approach. I then asked Mr.khan to come to TeamSpeak in the middle of RP to speak about the issue, as at this point I felt the RP died off due to him not complying with the demands at gunpoint and refusing to remove clothes after we "forcefully take them"

He came in to TS not trying to resolve the issue but rather moan about the fact he thinks it is powergaming. Graham then went to speak to @Crumble and came back saying that he would have been banned if seen doing this poor RP by an admin.

I do not feel the issue was resolved at the end of the talk on TS as mr.khans attitude did not improve in the slightest. After a few hours of thinking I have decided to make this report, as mr.khan "aka PC Donald" is a whitelisted role as a police officer, I would expect more quality roleplay.

Edit: I do not know Graham's or Mr.Khan's forum name so unable to tag at this time. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/575f64b30b73a272cc/asdfghj

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

err... I am 100% sure you said on teamspeak that is resolved.

He  said on teamspeak it was resolved. I understand that it was poor RP but because we didnt hear him tell us to stop we thought he shot at us for no reason.  Hence why I was "salty" with you in my replies because we thought he tried to RDM us.

This could also be a revenge report. Since I reported him, for glitching and you got banned.

I reported him for glitching and he got banned. he said in TS it was resolved. Was this after he figured out who I really was?

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me This isn't a revenge report. this is just reporting someone who we think has done something wrong. just because you reported us before doesnt mean you can do anything you want and not be reported.   

I am Involved Before i get a warning point, i was there, Plus was my video which is provided

After you both said this was resolved on teamspeak.

The way I see it, Lincoln saw who I was in teamspeak, remembered I reported him then thought he will get revenge.

That's not how it is, just because he took it further doesn't mean its a revenge report, you done something wrong, not our fault, we are just reporting for something someone has done, wouldnt of mattered if it was a hobo or a high up still would have reported the terrible role play you gave us

That's not how it is, just because he took it further doesn't mean its a revenge report, you done something wrong, not our fault, we are just reporting for something someone has done, wouldnt of mattered if it was a hobo or a high up still would have reported the terrible role play you gave us
The reason for the shitty rp and the "saltyness" I gave u too was because Lincoln fired at our car without warning? (from what I heard from inside the hatchback sport).

I was unwilling to waste my time on somebody who attempted to RDM me. Granted the RP was poor and at the end of the TS chat I said, do you want comp and you both said no, its fine. I asked if it was resolved and I heard I guess. I then left and continued to play on the server with Mason.

Yes my actions may have been fail RP but what gave him the right to shoot at us for no reason. When we stopped the car we got out, all our pistols were holstered. He could have come over to us and RP'd but he ran to the police. 

I will accept whatever punishment will come my way for the poor RP but I will not accept the fact this is not a revenge report because untill he found out what my TS name was there was no intention for him to take this to the forum, as he said. "I don't want to put this on the forum" his words.

Ill let lincoln speak for him self, i wasnt there when he shot, but even if he did do it 2 wrongs don't make a right

Greetings,

Technically I know I am not directly involved in the report here but I would just like to state as I am quite high up in The Brit Method (Gang) recruitment there is no one on any of our documents named Mr. Khan. I only said this so our gang doesn't have a bad reputation.

Thank you, Jack Shepherd!

-Edit-

@PC DonaldReading this it sounds like you are Mr. Khan (Sorry for not reading the whole post originally) I would just like to say please remove the [TBM] tags out of your name since you haven't even done your gang interview mate!

Thanks, Jack Shepherd!
Speak with MVP and Lewis matey.

Also I though this was locked? @Crumble

I have @PC Donald. I am basically the head of recruitment (after mvp of course) and under our gangs stats you are still down to do your interview and haven't yet tried

-Jack Shepherd
Since this is not related to the report, I shall come find you on teamspeak later on

Rejected

There was roleplay that I could see. In the end your hostage was being defiant, and as far as power gaming, we're unfortunately limited to what we have due to the engine and scripting from the game. However the one problem I have is you're messaging admins and saying "I'll talk to crumble." instead of finishing the roleplay and then trying to resolve the issues with the player.

PC Donald not the best roleplay, but there was roleplay, however just because someone does something wrong you shouldn't give any effort.

#RPeverything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back