What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Wolfbain & Palmoz (Rejected but Noted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsky

(Un)Retired Memester
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):
Wolfbain & Palmoz

Description of what happened:
We had already detained Wolfbain for attempting to kill us with a pistol without role play. We considered it a one off and decided to throw him in the vehicle, this is when a helicopter landed in the prison and we had to deal with another situation, we left him in the vehicle and dealt with the situation, once we had finally dealt with it his friend Palmoz decided to jump into the hummingbird (the one that landed in the prison) that we were using to get the cops out of the prison, supposedly this chopper is his friends and so when he gets into it he steers it straight into a building and blows it up, specifically to save the Hummingbird from being scrapped. SPC Spenny took Wolfbain to the station so that he could process him, due to the time that he had been in the vehicle and how far SPC Bizby had ran to he became unrestrained. Of course the first thing he does is pull out his pistol and run away, as we chase him he tries to kill some of us with the pistol which he fails miserably at, we lose him for a few minutes and I spot him in a damaged building, I take a few pot shots at him and miss because I have a broken arm. He then opens fire and kills PC Banana without any role play involved. After that they both jump out of the building and kill themselves to evade arrest.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 
No

Value of item/money lost:
£0
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence):
OQXwZRT.jpg
3ebbbiu.jpg

Lack of evidence, I can see they both died so the story rings true but i am not easy to ban 2 people off a screenshot.

If this is the way they roleplay no doubt another report will soon surface. I have noted this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back