What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

PLF & Jordan metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
PLF Palmoz & Jordan
Time & Date this happened:
September 11th about 18:45.
Description of what happened:
First, we had an accident with a truck on the road near Agios Dyonisos. We had words with him, tried to shoot him, but he drove off. After we repaired the truck, we went in the direction he drove off in, and he just stands there with his broken truck. So, we try to take him hostage. He complies, but not very quick. He is dropping his map, we said he took his phone. Then we see him type in sidechat to his mates: They found me! He even said what car we were in. And all of the sudden a heli appears..

I seriously hate this sort of stuff..

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
They didn't really respond in side-chat.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
There is just screenshots from Davros, they are in this post. NilsTheGerman will post videomaterial later =)
kXUeMJU.jpg

ADCTGAq.jpg

6f0DIYP.jpg

2JlBU9H.jpg

mfsVG6m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Report withdrawn as far as I am concerned. Talked it out with PLF leadership, won't happen again. I apologize for my combatlog tho, I was so pissed off I just had to cool down. I dropped my gear when I logged back in and bought new one, didn't log for the gear, got plenty of money =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back