What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Why Tanoa Life is Worth the Shot

R Claydon

Hello! I may not be the most known person in the community, but I have played Tanoa quite a lot, and I really want to see the server get more populated and have people being able to have fun, and acctually roleplay, as when you are the only one on the server for hours, then you get a bit lonely. The server is so well made, and I will get into more detail later, but I have gone on other, more popular servers, and I hate them! They are just not as fun, and you dont require any of the lovely EXP, which some people find is a grind, but then you can start off, and get better gear as you go.

So, my first point is that the server is so well made, and I would like to thank the whole development team for doing such a good job with the server, and I love that the map isnt over-crowded or the fact that it isnt to "confusing." The leveling system makes people work to get better gear, and means that fresh-spawns cant just buy a gun, and go out randomly killing people, and it lets them learn the rules in a safe environment, where they have a sence of achievement, and where they are able to get a Quad from Mavis, and then just do sugar. The fact that you have a weather forcast just adds to the greatness, and I love the fact that it gives you percentages, as you never really know what the weather may be.

Next, I would like to say about the amount of fun you have on the server, and you can see this in some popular youtubers who are part of this community, such as @Banana Duck, and the Tanoa wilderness is just amazing, and I feel, that it is build for RP, with people crashing cars into the forest, requiring help from ordinary people. Oh, yes, and toolkits can be reused! Anyway, you can patrol the island, doing different activitys like Copper or Sugar, to get a high level, then you can get a truck and do some naughty things, such as weed or cocaine. The islands are great, as you need a chopper or boat to do some activitys, and that just adds to the teamwork needed.

Overall, I feel that people just need to come on the server, even just for a while, and they will enjoy it and become hooked. I feel that if you just come onto the server, even if it is empty, then poeple will join, I promise. You just need to take that first step, and then police will come on, and the circle of Roleplay continues. Ive had so much fun, and I will always be on the server whenever I can, so if you want to, I will include my steam at the end, and I will help anybody who just starts of, and I will make sure that they feel like they have a friend on the server.

I just think that poeple are scared of change, and really, I dont feel that Altis is anywhere as fun as Tanoa, as its just a change of look, so please, give it a chance. Oh, and I would like to really thank the Management team for sticking with it, and I swear, I will help in anyway to get the server just like altis, even if it is something small like being tested on with a new idea, but, please carry on the work, as this community needs more than Altis, and I feel that Tanoa is the perfect place for this new addition.

Right, thats the end of this, so, as promised, Ill add my steam here, and just add me, and say that you wanna play Tanoa, and Ill come on. Thanks! http://goo.gl/0JTwt9

Tanoa Fridays! I'll be on tonight 👍

I did try and join last night but it was locked I think?

Thats not who I think it is it it? If you are on tonight, Im coming, if thats okay with you Mr GeorgeAgainstTheMachine? Can I roll-oll with you tonight, Ive beem on for days with nobody to speak to.

Time to take george hostage. But the question is who will be the victim. 

Nobody knows, will you bo on tonight as well, this sounds like a party in my books!

I mean, 3 people who I might be able to roll with, Oh Mother of Jesus

Hate to break it to you but tanoa is never going to be populated. every tanoa life server is struggling for numbers. I feel like it needs to be shut down unfortunately.

Okay, that would be amazing if the police could join, we need to prove the non-tanoa belivers wrong that we can have a good game on tanoa.

Back