What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Garfield Kart

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
header.jpg

Garfield Kart​

Hi, number 8 Garfield Kart player in the world here. The "Haters" and the "Trolls" have recently been harassing me for my Garfield Kart skills, and my limited edition Garfield Merchandise collection. First of all, is is the best game I've ever played, the graphics and lighting are AMAZING, the controls are incredibly fluid. It's a bit pricey, so I'd wait until a sale to purchase. I obviously couldn't wait that long, so I bought it at its reasonable but only slightly pricey $4.99 price-tag. Now, a message to my haters.What the lasagna did you just lasagning say about me, you little odie? I’ll have you know I placed number 8 in the Garfield Kart tournament, and I’ve been involved in numerous other Garfield Kart tournaments, and I have over 95.6 confirmed hours. I am trained in tactical lasagna eating, and I’m the top Garfield Kart player in the entire Washington State. You are nothing to me but just another Jon. I will kick you the lasagna off this table with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words, Jon. You think you can get away with saying that lasagna to me over the Internet? Think again, Jon. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mice across the USA and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, Jon. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare claws. Not only am I extensively trained in tactical lasagna eating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Garfield Pet Force and I will use it to its full extent to kick odie off the face of the continent, you little ♥♥♥♥. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comments were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hecking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, Jon, you idiot. I will eat every lasagna then ♥♥♥♥ it out, and you will drown in it. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, Jon Think twice before saying that I'm stuffing my face as usual. It's what I do, Jon. I eat.

I have over 95.6 confirmed hours. 
I would now like to necro the this amazing topic and say I have finally beaten you after many hours of gameplay. I took many tears lots of sweat and blood but I now have 140 hours of confirmed gameplay. 

937113665f5cfed8a9153d5b4384d34d.png

I need help

Kind regards Hoax 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would now like to necro the this amazing topic and say I have finally beaten you after many hours of gameplay. I took many tears lots of sweat and blood but I now have 140 hours of confirmed gameplay. 

I need help

Kind regards Hoax 
I look forward to seeeing you at this years invitational 

Back