What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How to permanantly sell/give a vehicle?

Mixxerd

I did a quick search of the forums but I didn't really find an answer.  Can you sell/give a vehicle to someone for them to have forever?  If so, how do you do it?  Thanks for any help you can offer!

I did a quick search of the forums but I didn't really find an answer.  Can you sell/give a vehicle to someone for them to have forever?  If so, how do you do it?  Thanks for any help you can offer!
Yes sir you just go to your garage and select the vehicle then you should be able to sell if that doesnt work "Scrap yard" is allways there ;)

EDIT

Sorry m8 I thought you meant to sell it sorry cant give it perm.

Last edited by a moderator:

This used to exist, it was called abay, there were a lot of issues with it from what I remember and it has been removed since then.

Well, scrap yard was not really an option that I wanted =)  I wanted to keep them as "work vehicles" for mining stuff.

*Edit: Thanks James that really clears this up if that is the case. =/  scrapyard it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, scrap yard was not really an option that I wanted =)  I wanted to keep them as "work vehicles" for mining stuff.

*Edit: Thanks James that really clears this up if that is the case. =/  scrapyard it is.
Told you it would work out ;)

Back