What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis Marathon 2016 Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
xmasrp.png

Altis Marathon 2016 Completed!

Another year over another Altis Marathon completed! The Marathon that we do yearly is a run from Kavala to Sofia which was first completed in March 2014 and is now a yearly tradition.

In previous years this has happened In March and in the Summer but this years event was on the 23rd of December and will now become an Xmas Eve Eve or Xmas Eve event going forward!

[SIZE= 14px]Firstly i want to thank everyone who attended for making this a success! Pat on the back for each and everyone of you and I want to thank [/SIZE]@FriendlyFireGuy[SIZE= 14px] for organizing the event and [/SIZE]@Ciaran[SIZE= 14px] for being our Mr Robot in getting the event ready Thankyou to @Vladic Ka for streaming the entire event and a massive thankyou to all the staff that dedicated there Xmas eve eve Friday evenings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]This year the following crazy idiots did the Marathon which from the start line until the last person crossing the finish line took 1 Hour 28 minutes and the course was an ingame distance of 25.5km with Arma fatigue enabled.[/SIZE]

Here are some pictures from the event for everyone to enjoy:

20161224125849_1.jpg

marathonhats.jpg

20161224125836_1.jpg

Runners1.jpg

fromabove.jpg

runners2.jpg

roadlong.jpg

Runners4.jpg

corner.jpg

Point.jpg

toilets.jpg

buckethead.jpg

buck.jpg

sidefin.jpg

Champions.jpg

And well done to this years Champions (In order of completion)

1 - STAN THE FAST MAN
2 - DSGT Noah Cazy
3 - HappyKnife
4 - SPC Gray
5 - FastAsFuckBoi
6 - Santa George T.
7 - Mc Miller
8 - Zyn
9 - Smurf
10 - Mr. Texan
11 - SGT Spoon
12 - TomTheDoge
13 - SI Joseph Tadworth
14 - SPC Azamai
15 - LCpl. TheDayMan [UNMC]
16 - Bob the Plumber
17 - SgtM. Smith [UNMC]
18 - John Yellow
19 - Cpt. Icarus [UNMC]
20 - Sgt. Koala Bear [UNMC]
21 - J x M
22 - Ayrton
23 - SPC Maxi
24 - Coozer
25 - Jack Rippoff
26 - CMO Joel Denning
27 - Rcr . Cam [UNMC]
28 - Vene
29 - Silkerlelele
30 - Little Nicky 
31 - Pfc. Hobbs [UNMC]
32 - [TCK] Saul Goodman
33 - mo farah
34 - Joe
35 - PCSO Filihut
36 - TacticalPanda
37 - CMO. Norman
38 - Agent Blezard
39 - Oscar Pistorius
40 - [LF] Magic
41 - Ricardo Sanchez
42 - Cpl. Staticz [UNMC]
43 - DI Archie
44 - PAR. James Creighton
45 - KingGodDiabloZ
46 - [P.T.S] Yak
47 - Fergus
48 - MR.JOK3R
49 - INS Kieran Rhead
50 - John Carter R.I.P
51 - Wicker
52 - Cpl. John [UNMC]
53 - Jack
54 - Danish Pirate
55 - SGT Shambala12
56 - PCSO JohnnyMac
57 - Mattch23
58 - Eldarkmagic
59 - SGT Josh
60 - Samuel Thompson
61 - Vladic Ka
62 - ArrogantBread
63 - CMO. Norman
64 -
65 - SGT FriendlyFireGuy
66 - WilcoGamer
67 - Frank Roger

[SIZE= 14px]Your awards will be given over the course of the next hour for those who completed the Marathon from start to finish and the following will receive the award but with a note not of completion but for assistance.[/SIZE]

13 - SI Joseph Tadworth, [COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]60 - Samuel Thompson[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)],[/COLOR]61 - Vladic Ka, 62 - ArrogantBread, 64 - , 65 - SGT FriendlyFireGuy, 66 - WilcoGamer & Ciaran.

[SIZE= 14px]Congratulations and see you at next years Marathon![/SIZE]

wilco.png

fin1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have muscle pain from yesterday. Running 23KM isn't nothing. But I made it. 

This was well worth the time it took to run that distance. I had fun guys, see you next time :) .

Just manually given out 60+ Marathon awards, Human error can happen with that amount so If you haven't recieved your award then please PM me and I will check our logs.

Thanks again!

i have not got the marathon achievement yet?

My name ingame was pcso filihut

Great event. Here's to many many more in 2017. Well done to all involved. I feel your pain as I ran it myself last year. 

Yeah me too @Wilco i pm'ed you but that is a long time ago now. Sorry if i seem impatient i just dont want you guys to forget it

Yeah me too @Wilco i pm'ed you but that is a long time ago now. Sorry if i seem impatient i just dont want you guys to forget it
I will collate a list of all that need the award and get this sorted for you. Please direct any queries to me (no need to tag Wilco anymore) - I didn't realise others were waiting so just let me know.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back