What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Real Slim Shady!

SlimShady

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Hey, This is my life story moving to Altis.

So i was born in Israel to parents who lived together on Altis at first...

They ended up divorcing and each moved to other islands, Dad moved to Tanoa in George town, Mom stayed at Altis, she lives in neochori.

When i got to the age of 16 i turned into the crime scene, I started robbing people... I ended up being excellent at robbing but i started trying to rob bigger gangs and i usually ended up in the hospital because i was young and stupid, to be honest I'm surprised i have survived all the robberies and kidnappings. 

When i turned 17 i did a 6 year prison sentence for killing 4 rabbits and robbing a candy store, This year i turned 24 and i am a wiser man.

I don't rob people anymore   I don't rob people anymore ALONE, Now i have a gang to support and be lethal if needed.

I have robbed many men, And some woman even tho that doesn't happen to often because woman are wise enough not to hang at dope houses and drug dealers.

I have recently purchased a house in Kavala (1/2 Dope House but Shhhhh Don't tell anyone.) and i also have a gun storage house when were having gang operations.

Right now i have flew to Switzerland to spend my Christmas crime free... But BEWARE when i come back you better hide them trucks :3

And if you all wondered whats my real name its Marshall Matters... Never heard of me? Look me up(//Google).

but my question did you really stand up?
Off course, Wait for my next chapter when i come back from switzerland... Its going to be called "Guess Who's Back?!" xD

I had to change Teamspeak names so often because of that question from people :3

You better hide yo trucks, hide yo drugs and hide yo wife cause slim out here fucking shit up.

[In play]
It's nice to meet another Israeli on this Island.
Did you joined the Army?

[In play]
It's nice to meet another Israeli on this Island.
Did you joined the Army?

Idk if you mean UNMC or Literally IDF but i haven't joined either one... (I have two more years to join IDF)

Back