What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

PC Abdul (I think) and INS PapaSmurphy

Hoax

Quadbikes?
So me and @Mark Watney were in Kavala doing our usual stuff when we stumble upon a old friend @PapaSmurphy and we start messing about. After a while Watney manage to talk them in to comming in to my beloved house in Kavala woch they got locked in. Ot ended up with us getting arrested and taken for a flight as we get to the airport Watney takes Smurphy Hostage and runs of while all this happend my game sadly enough crashed and I came back but Abdul said I could be on my way. So I meet up with Watney to see what's up we take the INS in to a shack where the PC finds us after a bit pf searching. After a little talk we take them to a church were Watney and Smurphy got married and Abdul was a priest. Was a overall amazing experince and I really enjoyed ot Both officers gave some great roleplay and same from Watney 

683fb04e3273a6d88a070c6f3a758b5a.png

Wish I didn't miss as much as I did but my shit internet and my pc kept getting me kicked off :(

@Mark Watney @PC Abdul (can't find :( ) and @PapaSmurphy

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just relised I posted this in the wrong section... 

If staff can please move it <3

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm a goof and just forgot to set my forum name to PC Abdul ;)

Back