What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Jimmy Froggo - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Colin Cockfürher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jimmy Froggo

Date of the incident

12/30/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was driving down the road to the weed processor to meet up with my friends and upon driving down the road I am confronted by a Zamak and I swerve to the side to avoid and "incident" however I am hit directly by the truck swerving into me. After making two attempts to contact Jimmy Froggo / Tommy Vapour via side chat I finally contacted him via Teamspeak in which we had a conversation explaining our sides, after discussion he said that he would give me compensation for my gun but not for my attachments in which I had requested since they cost more than the gun itself in total. Because we could not come to an agreement via Teamspeak and he refused to compensate myself for this I have had no other choice then to have it decided by the admins. I would have happily settled for a compensation and been on with my way. Tommy had mentioned that he was worried about going below his £45,000,000 that had he had earned and that it would not be something that he wanted to do. I am not looking to get Tommy reported but however I thought this was just a little bit of pettiness and I can only receive compensation for this via following the rules by putting a player report and then a compensation request.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s043lRT5Rinh

http://plays.tv/video/58665a441eaaed3374/vdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply, I can't see any of us being at fault in this situation - you turned left and I turned right to remain on the correct side of the road. I can't see how this was VDM as it wasn't intentional as you can clearly see, just a normal road incident.

I offered to compensate you for your gun as a kind gesture, in which I really didn't need to do.  No-one was at fault here, I mean if I died could I have asked you for compensation?

Simply, I can't see any of us being at fault in this situation - you turned left and I turned right to remain on the correct side of the road. I can't see how this was VDM as it wasn't intentional as you can clearly see, just a normal road incident.

I offered to compensate you for your gun as a kind gesture, in which I really didn't need to do.  No-one was at fault here, I mean if I died could I have asked you for compensation?
You offered to compensate me for the gun a lone with the whole reasoning being that that you did not want to go under the amount of money you had. Kind gesture or not personal preference if I kill someone being it an accident or not via RTU or VDM I would compensate them because I have came out the situation alive. Had we of both died then compensation would not have been expected it would have then been resolved via the forums and compensation also via the forums.

if I kill someone
You hint and make it sound as I was at fault, this is becoming less of a report and more of a dispute to see who was at fault. Clearly, this isn't VDM. it needs to be intentional to be considered VDM.

Pushing fault, maybe someone shouldn't have been driving so fast. You were travelling at 140km/h and I might have had enough time react properly if you were going the proper speed limit or a more sensible speed. You don't expect me to ask for compensation if I speed and cut a corner and crash do you?

Really doubt you can consider an accident as VDM, I could have gotten so much compensation if so. A bit Ludacris calling this VDM, if situations like these were considered VDM pretty sure half the server would be banned.

You hint and make it sound as I was at fault, this is becoming less of a report and more of a dispute to see who was at fault. Clearly, this isn't VDM. it needs to be intentional to be considered VDM.

Pushing fault, maybe someone shouldn't have been driving so fast. You were travelling at 140km/h and I might have had enough time react properly if you were going the proper speed limit or a more sensible speed. You don't expect me to ask for compensation if I speed and cut a corner and crash do you?

Really doubt you can consider an accident as VDM, I could have gotten so much compensation if so. A bit Ludacris calling this VDM, if situations like these were considered VDM pretty sure half the server would be banned.
Tommy regardless this post was created not at the fact of trying to make you look at fault of what happened, by all means we can sit and squabble about what is what and bring other things into matter but really I am just looking for compensation hence putting this report up to make my compensation request valid as something that is required. If we are going to get into being technical you have produced no counter-evidence other than word and analysing my video to critique myself as to what I was doing. I see an on-coming vehicle and swerve out of the way and it swerves into me. The road is very tight and yes of course you may/may have not intentionally did anything and this could be a RTU and potentially could be treated as one which would be fantastic but I have still died because of this crash which by my footage looks like a VDM incident in which I would be entitled to compensation.

you have produced no counter-evidence
Simply, there is no need and I wasn't recording. There would be nothing to "counter" if I did have a recording. Your recording literally shows everything.

you may/may have not intentionally did anything
It's obvious it wasn't intentional.

than word and analysing my video to critique myself as to what I was doing.
That's literally what I'm doing, because there is nothing else I can really do. This is a silly report and is not a rule break in any way. I didn't swerve into you I tried to avoid you and you made the choice to go the same direction as me. You trying to make it sound as I did it intentionally did it is a bit petty... I wouldn't even gain anything from swerving into you... You need to ask yourself Saul, Do you really think I purposefully swerved with the intention to kill you or damage your car?

To wrap up, this isn't VDM. And we were both at fault, we both cut the corner but you were speeding. Just a road incident nothing more.

Anyway, I feel like this is going nowhere I feel like I'm repeating points. I doubt it's going to get anywhere, so this is my last comment and I'll let staff decide.

The relevant part of the rules to this post are as follows:

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban.

The interpretation of the above is that a person must use their vehicle as a weapon, with the implication of intent. In the above, it seems both sides have accepted the above was an accident. As far as accidents go, there is no hard and fast rule on if compensation is a requirement, other than if a particular party was at fault for the accident. An example where compensation would probably be due is where one vehicle is stationary and the other was negligent and lost control of the vehicle, causing the death of the other driver.

In the video supplied you were going at approximately 120 and driving on the wrong side of the road swerving, as did Tommy hit you also due to poor driving. As the fault is with both parties in the accident, there is no expectation of compensation. Furthermore as it was an accident and no intent was there to use the vehicle as a weapon, I'm satisfied no rules were broken in the above video and Tommy made reasonable steps to resolve the matter with you and offer compensation even where it may not have been required.

Report denied.

@Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back