What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Archibald Lust: A new start

My name is Archibald Lust, still shy of 30, but battered by a hard life.  I moved to Altis from Chernarus around 2 weeks ago.  The war and terror that spread across the lands during the Exile Separatist Movement gave me a choice;  Become a soldier or become another dead body piling high on the side of the road.  I made my choice.  I quickly worked my way up the ranks of the TFAK resistance, and became a Special Operator.  The SO group that I was placed in was a high efficiency, heartless, death squad.  We stalked from town to town, eradicating any forces that threatened our homelands sovereignty, mercilessly killing those who threatened the lives of all of our loved ones and friends.

One day on a tour of the island, we came across the horrifying scene that left me scarred for life in the small seaside village of Kamyshovo.  A Separatist group had entered the village and dragged all the remaining civilians to the harbour under threat of death.  When they got to the harbour, the men were detained and hauled off in Urals to the Separatist camp to be processed and "dealt with".  The women and children... They were lined up, shot, and their dead bodies burned.  I will never be able to live with this image, the tiny charred bodies still being held by their mothers, the pools of blood congealing on the floor.

I decided then and there that this war couldn't be won, and I could not do anything to change the place that was once my home.  I took the only escape I could from the country, aboard a humanitarian convoy that was allowed safe passage from the borders.  From there I exchanged safe passage on a cargo ship heading for Altis for work on their ship.  I stepped foot on Altis soil, and vowed to keep this place safe from the tyranny that engulfed my homeland before they are able to seize the power they crave.  I can't help my home, but maybe I can help here.  I hope. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back