What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - unbanman - 02/21/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbanman

In-game Name
Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.6 - Community Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My unban was declined and a community ban issued simply because I unbanned someone from a stream. I was accused of 'deliberately setting out to cause trouble' by numerous members of the staff team on vlads stream, however not once did I inflict any other problems besides this unban. I personally am not the type to set out to cause trouble, and hence the reason when I was banned did not participate in any trolling. Sure, you know whom I associate with, but when your banned on one server then what do you do?

Not once have I caused any trouble, and to prove this I even have a second account with moderator on Vlad's stream which I could have easily used to cause mass trouble, but as I said im not like that.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been a member coming up on 3 years now, and I was banned because I unbanned someone from Vlad's stream, which even members of management have claimed not to be part of RPUK, and thus not a reason to ban. Several of these members also told me the ban was 'unjust', which I also do agree with. Yes I was sitting in a channel with some people however one persons actions do not reflect someone elses.

I was accused of setting out to cause trouble. But by harmlessly unbanning a hobo on a twitch stream surely isn't worthy of a 1.6.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You don't have a second account with moderator on my stream. I removed it right away.

2. The guy you unbanned on my stream immediately whispered me with this comment during the same stream. http://prntscr.com/e7czu9

3. Your previous appeal was poor. You didn't really care about why you were banned. You thought you could just stick an appeal in and argue about why you were banned.  This appeal is very much the same.

4. I heard about the ban being unjust so I created an open thread in the staff forums for feedback from everyone and not one person thought it was. If I had justified feedback that I had done something wrong from anyone in the team I would have gladly reversed my decision. 

Based on point 4 I am am going to deny this appeal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back