What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

R.I.P UNMC

Spanners

Banned
Thought I'd leave you fucks with a little present 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
LLOL "i dont give a shit if there is a moon on top of the base" famous last words "you get crushed"

Atleast it wasn't a plane meeting

LLDzbZA.png

Notice how Panda manages to kill 0 soldiers ... then will comes in and manages to crash that huge Blackfish into the ground 30 meters from the crowd where it explodes and then the wreck slides into our soldiers killing only 3 because the explosion was far away from them ..... if these idiots had taken some airborne flying lessons when they had the chance they might have actually killed us all ... but now, they sacrificed 2 lives to take 3 ... well done guys .. nice amateur terrorist attack lol

ps: for some reason shadowplay didn't record my own mic again, sorry about that

rollcalls are boring so i give the plane a 1+ for making something boring enjoyable

4 hours ago, Bo1 said:

They didnt even take three they were all revived very quickly but to be fair it was really funny 

They didnt even take three they were all revived very quickly but to be fair it was really funny 
Later that day ... 

I SEE A GENERAL TREND HERE !!!

Speaking of :D ... can i have the group photo we took after surviving both kamikaze strikes :D

On next episode of "Air Crash Investigation", we will unfold what really happened to mysterious crash of Black fish, and will find out what happened that day.

Back