What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Crusty - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Your In-game name

[P] Sgt. Smurfy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Crusty

Date of the incident

04/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP & Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and my gang were robbing diamond trader last night and came across this gentleman so we decided to rob him and at first we already had problems with him because when we first asked him to put his hands up he began to metagame and also bread rp with me and the people that were around him but as time went on he kept on breaking rp and metagameing and started saying racist words but I don't have that on video then he started saying kill me I don't care I'm not listening to you anymore so in the end we just had to leave because we didn't see that he was able to rp at any standard so we let him go and drove off leaving him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZimBr1er94M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can also say I was here at the scene and I do have evidence of him saying racist words and calling us 'terrorists'. If you would like more evidence I will be free to upload but this report is a mix of trolling and bad RP.

Very shitty from the guy, seems in the end he was just trolling really in addition to the allot of talk out of rp and abuse.

Banned

Crusty

ID

GUID

f7505dca781346e1cd6dc7f426a2f28e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back